Main Menu

Doctor Who Season 9

Started by Goaty, 09 July, 2015, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

New trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB8fh4QUy-A

What Doctor and Ayra talks at end of trailer??

M.I.K.

Doctor : [spoiler]"You..?"[/spoiler]

Maisie Stark : [spoiler]"What took you so long, old man?"[/spoiler]

Goaty

Thanks MIK!

So it's [spoiler]Susan[/spoiler]? [spoiler]Jenny[/spoiler]? or [spoiler]Spoilers[/spoiler]??

shaolin_monkey

Daughter?  Granddaughter?  MOTHER????

Intrigued!!

von Boom

[spoiler]A young River Song surely.[/spoiler]

von Boom

CrazyFoxMachine

It's not going to be [spoiler]River (why are we spoiler tagging these they're just speculative guesses)[/spoiler] as she was recently sold off to Big Finish so I think she's Big Finished in the show if you get my drift

[spoiler]http://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-diary-of-river-song-1313?range=113[/spoiler]

I'm hoping it'll be [spoiler]Romana[/spoiler] but realistically it'll probably just be[spoiler]some boring Moffatfemale bullshit. Hopefully though she's too young to be flirting so we'll be spared that.[/spoiler]

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: von Boom on 10 July, 2015, 01:08:26 PM
[spoiler]A young River Song surely.[/spoiler]

Don't call me Shirley.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Almost certainly the daughter from the RTD era, who was a Miffat written character
Lock up your spoons!

M.I.K.

Just watched the second trailer and going by that [spoiler]lion-faced[/spoiler] bloke she's with, Maisie Williams could very well be [spoiler]Romana[/spoiler].

Dandontdare

Quote from: M.I.K. on 13 August, 2015, 03:07:29 PM
Just watched the second trailer and going by that [spoiler]lion-faced[/spoiler] bloke she's with, Maisie Williams could very well be [spoiler]Romana[/spoiler].

you'll need to explain that train of thought...

Leigh S

Presumably because Romana's final story "Warrior's Gate" has a lion faced protagonist. 

The dialogue causes me to groan, but hopefully we can see some stories of the quality of Mummy on The Orient Express... I am going to spend a whole day commenting on myself in a meta way - "I am Leigh, making the coffee" until I am inevitably strangled.  "He has a plan" "I am the doctor so I save people", "Dr and Clara in the Tardis"... Grrrrr. 

Dandontdare

ah, thanks, I'd forgotten that

M.I.K.

Yup. Makes me wonder if a [spoiler]robot dog[/spoiler] will show up too.

Hawkmumbler

Looks much of the same. So could be fantastic, or not so. Either way, i'll be watching!