Main Menu

Just Abit of Fun....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 27 November, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Was wondering last week, what it would be like to hear original Ewok Yub-Nub soundtrack over the ending to Lord of the Rings - Return of the King - Aragorn's Coronation Scene (With it's onw sound-track turned down!)

Just for a few minutes. it fits and sounds suitably ridiculous. I guess if the multiple ending of the latter were sped up into type of montage. It would be more fitting

Dandontdare

Give it a go, I'm sure there's free software out there that would allow you to do that - who knows, you may end up a YouTube sensation!

(Ps: never have I had more trepidation about clicking on a new topic than this...)  :D

ThryllSeekyr

Not that I thought it was worth that much trouble.....at first.

Looking for a montage apt to do this with......haven't the time do this properly.

Still got a day  to complete my Gandalf costume, these three days. Yesterday, today and tomorrow are when this convention is on.

JamesC

The end of Return of the King feels long enough to fit the entire Return of the Jedi soundtrack over.

ThryllSeekyr

So what I need is the Return of the Jedi - Entire Soundtrack Medley to apply to the Lord of Rings - Return of King -  Multi-Tiered-Ending - Montage

M.I.K.

It's actually quite easy to do that kind of thing. I matched up a couple of clips, using just realDownloader and Windows Movie Maker.