Main Menu

Seven Soldiers

Started by Satanist, 21 February, 2005, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Grant Morrisons 7 Soldiers starts this week and I doubt theres anyone on the board more excited than I am.

example - When talking to a mate about it I commented that the impending Supreme Ruler (my wifes due to drop on 12/3/05) will be 1year and 6months old by the time its finished. Now thats a sad fanboy!

Soooo, anyone else looking forward to this?

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Trout

Ooooooh! Yes, yes, yes.

Want it NOW!

- Fish-based Morrison fan with a Finbar Saunders "bent"

Krustabi

Yes. How much will this first issue cost though?

Satanist

Its listed as $2.95 so it depends how loose your shop is with its price conversions. I reckon it'll be about ?2.20 going with FP's other titles.

GordonR

I'm expecting a cheque soon made out in American dollars.  Can anyonen tell me the name of the bank or foreign exchange facility that FP use to get such a generous dollar to sterling exchange rate?

Krustabi

$2.95 is only ?2 in London.

Another reason why we should all "Back the Bid"

ukdane

I've decided NOT to get any of these. No Doubt i'll regret it. For now I'll await the trade.
Cheers

-Daney

Krustabi

Looking forward to Klarion and the Pascal Ferry one in particular.

Satanist

Krustabi,Is that the one drawn by R-Ving. If so I agree it looks gooooooooooood!

Marbles

I'm frothing with excitement for this. Can't wait for it to come down the wires!
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Krustabi

Klarion is indeed the Irving one.

abc warrior

Try Titan.
Their exchange rate is 1:1 !

thrillpowerseeker

just bought this today..very impressed with the opening episode..love the idea of  flawed Z-list JLA wannabees .. the Morrison craziness levels are down to acceptable and the Art is lovely..my favourite character so far?..got to be Dan the living reactor..the 'Fan' who bottles it when faced with the spider..he looks just like my local comic shop guy..

House of Usher

I'm with ukdane on this one. I haven't been that impressed with Grant Morrison's recent efforts, and Seven Soldiers seems like a major commitment to buying. I'll wait.
STRIKE !!!

stevemfp

me too. very impressed with the throwaway heroes. and JHW's art reminds me more here of Chase than Promethea, don't know why, it just seems looser somehow.