Main Menu

DON'T FORGET - 30TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY 25 APRIL 07!

Started by 2000AD Online, 24 April, 2007, 03:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Any Terrans that haven't yet purchased their tickets, there will be a limited number on the door available to buy, so don't miss this chance to join the party of the Thrillennium.

We recommend that Squaxx meet up beforehand in the zarjaz Crobar, 17 Manette Street, W1 - a 2000 AD-themed bar just around the corner from Madame JoJo's - for the ideal pre-party snifter!

See you there!

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!

THARG THE MIGHTY

Link: Tharg's Newsround

monty--

I'm there. Piss head that I am.

I'm all on my lonesome, so when my collegues found out I was going to 'Madame Jojo's' in Soho, I got ripped apart.

monty--

8'**!!

I can't find any decent, cheap hotels near Tottenham Court Rd. Any help would be appreciated fellow Sqauxx, zarjaz fans..

Dudley

decent, cheap hotels near Tottenham Court Rd.

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhh....

You've not been to London before, I take it?

Keef Monkey

Well I told myself I was going to make it along to this but it's not looking likely that I can get to Londinium that night. Everything good seems to happen there...

monty--

Sod it. I just won't book anywhere. If the bash is crap, I'll get the last train home. If it's good, I'll stay and find a B+B somewhere. (Probably pissed out of my head).

Banners

Sleep on the night bus. Get the right one and you should be fine for a couple of round trips to Middlesex and back.

M@

Bolt-01

thinky

pah! who needs a 2k anniversary bash when liverpool are playing chelsea in the champions league?

try not to bump into those sore blue losers tonight when they rampage around town after liverpool have whupped their sorry mockney backsides...

have a good time everyone

thinky-0
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Richmond Clements

I'd love to go, but, y'know... Desperate Housewives is on...

Have a good night!

Keef Monkey

Judge Merlin

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! Grand Designs was just too good to miss.

monty--

Well, here I am, BACK in Liverpool to report on this evening. Left at 8.45pm. The bash was more of a get together while listening to hard rock from the late eighties-early nineties. I can't believe they played the music to Terminator 2. Met Colin MacNeil, having thought he was John Higgins for the first five minutes.
It was ok, but it wasn't for me. I was told that John Wagner was MIGHT show up. That 'MIGHT' went a long way with me considering I nearly blew £80 plus on a hotel room.
So, I opted to get the last train home instead.

It was just a get together. That's all.

COMMANDO FORCES

I enjoyed it.
Saw Colin MacNeil, Rufus, Boo, Siku, Clint Langley, Greg Staples, John Burns, Al Ewing, Colin Wyatt (art editor 1978), Logan, Dale, Wake and Tom Frames Daughters and had a great chat with them all.

Al Ewing is a SUPERB dancer by the way.

dweezil2

I had a lovely chat with Colin Wyatt. He was is a remarkable gentleman and he was pleased to discuss his hugely varied and porolific career-fascinating stuff. Also managed to mistake two people for David Bishop....ooops!
Shame Carlos was a no show, though.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo