Main Menu

It's Christmas Eve...

Started by Beeks, 06 September, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Well at least it feels like it...Have butterflies in my stomach and everything...never been so excited about watching a film in my life...can't concentrate in work or on anything today!!  :lol:
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Proudhuff

Shirley That's Dreddmas Eve (as today will be know from now on)
DDT did a job on me

Michaelvk

On the first day of Dreddmas, my true love gave to me: A showdown in the Peach trees..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Over-excited? A night in the cubes for you, creep!

James Stacey

Quote from: Proudhuff on 06 September, 2012, 03:08:28 PM
Shirley That's Dreddmas Eve (as today will be know from now on)
Is that like Norwichmas Eve ?

Michaelvk

On the second day of Dreddmas my true love gave to me: Two judges judging..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

darnmarr

Three bodies falling...two judges judging and a show-down inthe Peach Trees

Zarjazzer

Four fatties feasting...Three bodies falling...two judges judging and a show-down inthe Peach Trees
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

SKD

"FIVE YEARS CREEP!"

Four fatties feasting...Three bodies falling...Two judges judging and a show down in Peach Trees.

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Dark Jimbo

...Seven golden chain links...
@jamesfeistdraws

darnmarr

MR. ELIMINATOR

Beeks

Why are you all counting upwards? Weirdos...
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

darnmarr