Main Menu

The Biggest piece of DREDD3D Merchandise out there!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 30 September, 2012, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

vzzbux

Merchandise or Memorabilia.
Good haul CF, you are a credit to us nut jobs.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

maryanddavid

Steve Green

Quote from: Dash Decent on 30 September, 2012, 02:52:18 PM
I can see this now, displayed above CF's house.  He's got a copy of the film and a projector.  Sam's in charge of ticket sales and Mrs. CF is selling the popcorn and drinks.

"The film may be closing elsewhere," he told our reporter, "but we're keeping the doors open for as long as it takes to earn enough for a sequel to be made."

Pete Wells has been invited to attend a private screening, provided he can stump up the US $40 million ticket price.

"Naturally that price includes a couple of complimentary cans of Orange Tango," explained CF.

And a pastie.

painbros22

Lol why lay it across a junction ? Imagine that on crimewatch "..and a man was arrested on a busy junction in Scunthorpe while laying out a huge banner for a Sylvester Stallone movie, the police arrested him for political incitement and playing on a junction, he will be fined 20 pounds and forced to vote Tory".

Zarjazzer

Now that's just a grand bit of stuff. The cellar's going to have to be widened.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

DKCX

Pete Wells

Quote from: Steve Green on 30 September, 2012, 03:29:02 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 30 September, 2012, 02:52:18 PMer
Pete Wells has been invited to attend a private screening, provided he can stump up the US $40 million ticket price.
"Naturally that price includes a couple of complimentary cans of Orange Tango," explained CF.
And a pastie.

Now you're talkin'. I wish you could have all been privy to the phone call I got from John this morning. He was genuinely giddy with excitement, a lovely way to start your Sunday off.

Bat King

You two ought to start recording your phone calls for us.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

shaolin_monkey

Late to the party, as usual.  That's amazing!  Where the hell are you going to put it?

Michaelvk

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 01 October, 2012, 10:45:08 AM
Late to the party, as usual.  That's amazing!  Where the hell are you going to put it?

He's gonna wear it like a toga..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Gavin_Leahy_Block

gurnard

Nice one, glad a fan got it. You surely have the most unique collection now.

SuperSurfer

It should be ceremonially unfurled every year on 7 September.