Main Menu

The Dredd Project

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 02 May, 2013, 11:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

A cartoon Dredd you want, well that is what we aim to give you!

Before we go any further, you need to listen to Podcast 119 over at Everything Comes Back to 2000 AD. No I ain't gonna put a link up, you should know where that site is ;)

Looking forward to the questions!

JOE SOAP

Good luck with that.

Don't hog the limelight.

JOE SOAP

blackmocco

Well, I'M excited! Now I just have to find the time to get busy with this!
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

flintlockjaw

Don't panic, Mick. We have some good people working on this. You are not alone. Now hurry up and draw monkey! ;-)

radiator

Sounds exciting guys, look forward to seeing this come together!

Frank

After the Stallone film spent and lost a fortune trying and failing to put Dredd and his world on screen without even coming close, the only way forward I could see for Dredd on film was animation. I'm glad to see folk who understand the character and the source material seizing the initiative, and if this is anything like the labour of love that Minty turned out to be we're in for a treat:

"We wanted to create a short movie that captures a part of Dredds world that the movie didn't. We wanted to focus on the craziness of the city and it's citizens...the satire of the comic strip"

Pete Wells

Gonna listen to the Podcast on the way to work, I'm VERY excited about this and the creative team is perfect. Imagine all the Dredd refs they're going to sneak in there! 

Steve Green

Awesome.

Good luck with it, really looking forward to seeing it develop!

Cheers

Steve

TordelBack

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 May, 2013, 11:35:54 PMNo I ain't gonna put a link up...

It's always about the links with you people.  ::)

Aw hey but this is exciting stuff - there's enough talent and naive enthusiasm about these parts that this could very well be great.

Steven Sterlacchini

Good luck folks!

We this require CF to do multiple studio sessions in costume 'for reference images'?

Steve Green

gurnard

Dash Decent

Quote from: Minty on 03 May, 2013, 10:35:24 AM
Does this require CF to do multiple studio sessions in costume 'for reference images'?

Even if it's not required, do you think that will stop him turning up in uniform?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Bolt-01

Interesting. Good luck, chaps.