Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

##Yawn##

Caution- the bolt-01 unit is not fully operational at this time- inadequate resting procedures were observed...

Mutter, grumble, more tomorrow, ##YAWN##

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for part 14 of the latest strip...

sheldipez

Echidna

An action-packed installment! Love the lighting in the first panel and the pose in the third.

TordelBack

Damnit Anderson, that's what armour-piercing is for...!

Bolt-01

Morning Squaxx!

Join us tomorrow as events continue building to their climax!

Dunk!

++ Daily Zarjaz behind the scenes EXTRA ++

Just as I finished ep13 my PC went tits up and won't be back working till the New Year, so these last 4 parts have been created, and with 14 & 15 recreated, on a Surface Pro.

Hope the ink quality doesn't dip too much and huge thanks to the mighty Bolt-O1 for his patience.

Back up ya files folks.

Enjoy.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

As Dunk said, back-up regularly folks!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for the conclusion of the current story, and then later on tomorrow for the start of the next one! It is all part of team Zarjaz farewell to 2016.

Bolt-01

Team Zarjaz would like to thanks Lee Robson & Dunk! Nimmo for all their work in the creation of this strip. We are only as good as our contributors so all credit is down to them.

Join us later today, as we start the next serial: Judge Dredd- Frostee the Snow-bot!

Bolt-01

Starting today and running through to new year- coourtesy of Writer Lee Robson and artist Bolt-01

TordelBack

That was terrific, Florix Grabundae to all of you! And a new one started already! Spot!

Bolt-01

Bah, It was all going to plan, then 'family time'...

Anyhoo- time to get all caught up.

Those of you out there following this on the FQP Blog will already have seen the majority of this, but the post for today isn't scheduled till 0900 so you get Ep05 early!

Enjoy.

Now, what else have I missed..?

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for more fun, readers!

Dunk!

Love this tale as far. Poor Twink.

Quite envious you got this one, Bolt. Good job.

Dunk!
"Trust we"