Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quite surprised that this story hasn't already been done in the Prog, it's a perfect Xmas issue idea.  Love how Dredd's expression is conveyed with a single line and two shading squiggles in the final panel of Part 6.  Great stuff.

Bolt-01

Thanks guys, I had a blast drawing this.

Bolt-01

Today we present the penultimate episode of:

Join us tomorrow as we present not one, but two strips as we round out 2016.

Professor Bear

Bolt-01 has time to draw comics on top of everything else?  Clearly sorcery is at work here.

Bolt-01

Hile Squaxx!

Today sees the final episode of Frostee The Snow-bot, alongside the first episode of Strontium Dog- Old Laing Zyne.

Thanks to Lee, for writing so much and to Scott Twells, for jumping in at short notice and really going for it!

Join us tomorrow- if we are still here, for the Zarjaz conclusion.

The Legendary Shark

And yet another treat! With more to come tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!!

Excellent work all 'round, chaps! Thank you all for the time, toil and talent you've put into these fantastic strips. To me, threads like this and the Advent Calendar are the modern-day equivalent of the old Fleetway annuals - only better. Truly Zarjaz!

Bolt, I love the way you "Nazify" Dredd's helmet - little touches like that make me very happy :)

Thanks again and my best wishes to all of you and all of yours for the coming New Year.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bolt-01

Morning Squaxx!

To conclude this run of Daily Zarjaz we present:

I'd like to thank Lee for all the scripts, Dunk! & Scott for their work and of course, TMO, as none of this would happen if his verdant majesty decreed.

Scripts are already out for the next batch of strips, but if anyone out the wants to try their hand at good, honest comics- get in touch.

Bolt-01

Welcome back to the Daily ZARJAZ!

Today, we begin a new serial featuring everybody's favourite mutant bounty hunter from the future- Johnny Alpha.

The script for this 15 episode short is by the one and only Lee Robson (Currently appearing in ACES Weekly) and RoboMonkey 147 (Who has been programmed to mimic the artistic stylings of longtime Small Press contributor Darren Chandler.

This strip will run daily (barring posting mishaps by Bolt-01) till the end of the month, you lucky Squaxx!

Link Prime

TordelBack

What a crowd scene!  Particualrly good to see Torque getting in some downtime/field research, and that Howard (?) is no longer a lone duck trapped in a world he never made.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

Lovely stuff. I love cameo spotting in an alien crowd scene. I'm also seeing a Klegg if I'm not mistaken.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 18 August, 2017, 08:45:29 AM
Lovely stuff. I love cameo spotting in an alien crowd scene. I'm also seeing a Klegg if I'm not mistaken.
Pretty sure that's Lee-Shar from Meltdown Man at front left.
We never really die.

Bolt-01