I knew what you meant moly!

At least it wasn't BJ!!!!  :o

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Pete Wells

Quote from: moly on 05 October, 2016, 06:39:17 PM
4/250 job probably has 1 2 and 3  :)

Hey Moly, I think you mean Rob (Stewart), the Guinness book of records guy  :lol:

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 November, 2014, 04:39:23 PM
Can't afford this, but for once it's a decent size - 61cm long.

That's what she said...

COMMANDO FORCES

COMMANDO FORCES

If you're on facebook, then keep an eye out on the Pop Culture Shock Collectibles page, as they're giving one of these away soon!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

TheTooN

PCS have been in touch.

I have to destroy this broken statue and send the photos to PCS before they can dispatch a replacement. Whilst its good to hear they are happy to help me out I'm really not looking forward to smashing Dredd up !

My wife says she will happily do it............ :crazy:

Dash Decent

I can recall an episode of Get Smart where Max had to dismantle Hymie the robot.  He couldn't do it, so there's a scene where he's trying to convince the Chief that a pile of disassembled washing machine parts were the remains of Hymie.  You should try that, TooN; they'll never know.

I seem to remember Max purchasing a hat on it a jaunty angle too.  That may help.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steve Green

Quote from: TheTooN on 25 October, 2016, 09:41:47 AM
PCS have been in touch.

I have to destroy this broken statue and send the photos to PCS before they can dispatch a replacement. Whilst its good to hear they are happy to help me out I'm really not looking forward to smashing Dredd up !

My wife says she will happily do it............ :crazy:

Video it in slow motion and stick it on youtube, you might at least get some ad revenue that way...

James Stacey

create an elaborate unboxing video. Talk about how excited you are for it and how long you waited, how much it cost and how its a limited edition then drop it by accident

Steve Green

Or CF comes in with a massive sledgehammer and smashes it.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

COMMANDO FORCES

Or did some evil collector hack into PCS's emails  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

TheTooN

Hahaha ;)

I'm not going to touch it until I get a cast iron assurance they are replacing it. I've asked, how broken does it need to be ? Apparently the COA and even the box needs to be destroyed.

Its a horrible thing to have to do :(