Main Menu

Judge Dredd on Lawmaster Diorama – PCS Exclusive

Started by Proudhuff, 10 November, 2014, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: James Stacey on 25 October, 2016, 12:32:07 PM
create an elaborate unboxing video. Talk about how excited you are for it and how long you waited, how much it cost and how its a limited edition then drop it by accident

That's a brilliant idea!  You'd have to smash it up first and stick the bits in the box so that when it hits the floor and you open it, it's rubble.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Its been a long process back and forth with emails to PCS Customer Support. Time zone problems didnt help with one message a day at best, last wait for a reply was 8 days but with good news.

Replacement statue is ready to ship, it will come with the same issue number as mine and a new certificate of authenticity. All thats left to do is take a hammer to it and send pics to PCS.

If anyone wants to see what a $900 pile of polystone looks like let me know ! I cant avoid it but wont post sad pics unless someone asks.

After the bad luck with PCS I fell on my feet last week when I found a fella from Germany who was selling the F4F Dredd V Death. Surely the best Dredd statue made anywhere to date, I'm chuffed to bits to have found one.

moly

TheTooN