Main Menu

The Man Could Be Slaine is Considering...

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 13 March, 2016, 01:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Movie role & possibly leaving One Direction.

Which sounds like the Right Direction. (A noun if you think of it as a people name!)

But, obviously not Slaine, because there is no Slaine film

It's something else.

I still reckon he'd be the ideal young version of the Barbarian. (That's a noun, right!) When he did the best stuff he ever did. He could pass for younger version of himself well considering that young men in those times reach that platue of growth & maturity where they don't change much until they reach that other platue of middle age. (Something I noticed about Richard's Chamberlain role in that series The Thorn Bird's He reminds me of that famous activist/musician Bob Geldolf. There is a very strong resemblance there & somebody here once commented that some early poster picture that Simon Davis did of him before he was officially commissioned to draw/paint him for the Prog. (I'm pretty sure it's thing!) looked -words to the effect- a lot like him! 

Not that I could find that picture on the internet to show you. You may know which one I am talking about. I could almost imagine Mr Geldorf as the venerably aged former wanderer retelling his early life in retrospective episodes with help of some CGI or rubber-suit to beef him up. because I'd  doubt he'd weights training to fit the shape of the older Slaine. He'd be built like a ex-Marine or Aussie-Life-Saver. Not that don't doubt his entertainer's capacity for fitness.

In his younger days

Not sure if a activist would really like to be axe wielding man-man either.