Main Menu

Rebellion To Reprint The Last American

Started by JOE SOAP, 16 November, 2016, 12:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Received my copy via Royal Mail this morning. Like 'SALMON63' it did not include the A4 print or bookplate (but i'm not that bothered as it was the book mainly I was after).

MrSibson

No print or bookplate in mine as well.  :'(

Mute77

Mine also arrived today minus bookplate and print. It seems odd that rebellion would send these out separately from the book...hopefully SALMON63 will hear from them soon and all will be well!

Tjm86

Still waiting on this.  Not quite a week yet but not overly impressed considering the postage cost.  I can understand the A3 print being sent separately but the A4 print and bookplate?  The 10th Anniversary Case Files all came together.  Perhaps Rebellion need to rethink their distribution move.

Timothy

Mine arrived today. No print or bookplate, but my it's a handsome book. Very glad that I went for the hardback option.

moly

Same for me book received but no print or bookplate

SALMON63

No response yet guys. Perhaps a few more enquires might get someone to get back to us?

Adrian

Mute77

I just sent them a message. Fingers crossed..

CalHab

Same for me.

One question, why the "special thanks to Chris Weston and Iain Snell" message on the title page? Do they have the original art or something?

SALMON63

I believe Ian owns the b/w commission seen at the end of the gallery. No idea about Chris Weston ( must own artwork I guess?).

CalHab

Steve Green

Sure Chris said somewhere that it was a rare cover (convention image?) not original art.

Mute77

Having bookplate and print being delayed/missing is one thing but its a bit off that theres no official word..

robprosser

Think yourselves lucky. My book's not turned up yet. :'(

Mute77

Book plate and print are delayed slightly and should be sent out today apparently! Huzzah! All is well.