Main Menu

Rebellion To Reprint The Last American

Started by JOE SOAP, 16 November, 2016, 12:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Angelino

Right I might get this then if its signed by Mick. I don't think they've said who its going to be signed by.

Its just that I think he did a great job on the art but that Wagner and Grant dropped the ball a bit with the story.

Trent

Barely familiar with this; I remember when it came out but have never read it.
Ordered the hardback on the basis that for an extra 8 quid you get a nicer package, larger format, A4 print and signature(s) it seemed well worth the punt.
Looking forward to reading it and Mick's artwork alone is always worth the admission price.

Tony Angelino

Was looking at this again on the website. Is the hardback now sold out?

JOE SOAP

Timothy

JaHawkDroid

Quote from: Timothy on 25 February, 2017, 03:59:08 PM
Think so.

Dammit. Was patiently waiting for payday to pick this up (the travel to and from the 40th polished off my disposable for the month) and now, 24 hours before, it's gone. Such is the way I suppose

JOE SOAP

Magnetica

That's odd. It  definitely  said "out of stock" earlier. Now it is showing as available. The soft cover was also showing as limited stock.

It could be something to do with how the system counts stock available to order based on whether there are some in baskets but not yet completed, effectively reserved for a period of time, which then are released back for sale if not purchased after a certain time.

Pure speculation in my part, but either way I guess if anyone wants this they should buy it now or risk waiting for a second printing.

Magnetica

Hardback showing as out of stock again....

JOE SOAP

Timothy

Now out again. Has anybody spotted it being shakeitallabout of stock yet?

Dash Decent

Man, there hasn't been a volume in and out of stock like this since Judge Dredd Does the Hokey-Cokey.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

JOE SOAP

Tony Angelino

Its now showing as available again. Print - £23.99. Really not sure about ordering this now as I think it may be sold out and there is a glitch in the ordering system.

JaHawkDroid

Sold out again. If it comes back in tomorrow I'm going to jump on.