Main Menu

"But mum, it's actually good for me!" (warning: rude content)

Started by longmanshort, 17 July, 2003, 03:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Despite the fear of ridicule and for reasons that I shall keep to myself, this information makes me quite happy ...

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm" target="_blank">Who else is secretly happy now?

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

longmanshort

"If these findings hold up..."

fnarr fnarr
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Matt Timson

Hurrah!  Of course, it *does* mean that the likes of Mongo will probably live forever...
Pffft...

Wils

Thanks for that extremely disturbing mental picture. Ewww!

This is certainly good news for us blokes. Now what we need is a report about women being naturally zinc deficient...

judge dreddd

their is a lot of research that cancer is caused by stress and hence anything that reduces stress,tension etc. etc.

Richmond Clements

Excuse me, I have to go and...err... prevent cancer.

Danny Franks

Hooray! (sound of one hand clapping)

judge dreddd

i do not believe you really are here to help..nurse..http://www.bath.ac.uk/~pypmsa/thumb/1111s.jpg">

Proudhuff

Always said the Aussies were a bunch of w****rs

Does this mean that scud mags now come(oooer Matron!) under 'Medical' in WHSmiths?

Huffy B-0
DDT did a job on me

La Mer

caw, that means that some of the guys i know will live longer than me, them being total t0ssers n all.....

Adrian Bamforth

Not much to enjoy about old age if you're blind as well.

ADE

paulvonscott

I even saw the article in the Daily Mail today(not my own copy I hasten to add) along with an article saying there is no male menopause, men are just fat and lazy.

"Where are you going darling?"

"Oh, just off to the potting shed dear"

"Anything interesting?"

"Oh, just thought I'd find a cure for cancer..."

Floyd-the-k

faint chuckle to both remarks

Devons Daddy

now can someone find the article which states this effect is increased if performed a third? or is that second party. then i willpritn it out and hand it to the wife.

though this shows how every single thing you ever needed to know, or tried to justify to yourself is on the net,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Quirkafleeg

What are those Aussie scientists investigating next? Sheep shagging? Horse Shagging? Minogue Shagging... oh hang on that's the same thing