Main Menu

Judge Blankface.

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 17 September, 2012, 12:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Would he not be a Texas City Judge, CFM?  ;)
@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

I thought about it, I did genuinely think about it. but I was almost finished when I did think about it. And lord I couldn't be bothered to draw the rest of his face. So - he's on a transfer.

Or something.

Dark Jimbo

Ha, I was just messing. Your lil' series has made me ponder what various world judge designs might look like in the context of the film, though...
@jamesfeistdraws

CrazyFoxMachine

There'll most definitely be a cal-hab one coming up...

CrazyFoxMachine

...but first...

Judge Dawson for M. Soffe of Lancaster

Colin YNWA

Arh man this just keeps getting better and better. Judge Dawson should be appearing in a Prog soon or someone ain't paying enough attention!

Dandontdare

wow, that's an uncanny likeness of Les Dawson. I'm loving this thread.

I can understand how it's not too hard to draw recognizable humans, but when artists can capture actual recognisable people with a few pen lines on paper, it blows my mind.

If you're still taking requests, could I ask for a Judge Johnny Rotten?

Greg M.

Can Brit-Cit judges marry? 'Cos the prospect of Judge Dawson being unable to employ the phrase "My mother-in-law..." is one I scarcely wish to contemplate. Bloody wonderful pic though (they all are, but something about that one really prompted me to give praise where praise is undoubtedly due.)

IAMTHESYSTEM

Caught the mannerism and likeness of Judge Dawson perfectly.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

judda fett

Judges Dawson and Chuckle are my favorites now. Bringing justice to working mens clubs up t'north.

judda fett

I humbly request a Judge Windsor Davies please. To dispense justice down yer, in Wales like.

Dash Decent

With that RSM 'tash, so he can tell the perps and creeps to SHUT UP!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

mygrimmbrother

I've said it already but I'll say it again - big thanks for the Judge Dawson CFM, really nailed it  :D

Proudhuff

How about Judge Kleeg? oh wait a moment my progs just...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: judgefett on 03 November, 2012, 11:08:05 AM
I humbly request a Judge Windsor Davies please. To dispense justice down yer, in Wales like.

I will have Justice in my Jungle!!

You could even include Mr laddeeda Gunner Graham
DDT did a job on me