Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Mezco DREDD now has a Chief Judge to Answer too (almost)

Chief Judge McGruder (pre long Walk)

TheTooN

Coming along nicely ! Still not re-read my old progs and dont remember, she had the beard after ?

teckno viking

Aye she took the long walk after Omar (Head of PSI) sacrificed his life energy to beat a PSI opponent using the machine from the "Haunting if Sector House" story.

Then Necropolis came and she returned with the DEADMAN/DREDD. Quickly had Judges jumping and for the first time ever TWO judges who took the long walk returned to stay. McGruder as CJ and DREDD Senior Judge.

Alas Cursed earth had slightly played with her Mind and now refereed to herself the Royal "We". Later she would become more and more erratic and paranoid.

More haggard face and Yep Beard too, which she kept LOL till the day Dredd saved her from the Council of Five Death sentence and let her go down as a JUDGE in the cursed Earth saving some Meggers!

She was a GREAT Character as Head of SJS, CJ, Ex & CJ.

teckno viking

First time round as Chief Judge, Presenting McGruder.

teckno viking

Black Lawmaster starting to appear in the US via BBTS. So hopefully soon in the UK.

Also the Black Lawmaster DOES come with the riders Hands :D

SIP

Interesting.  Considering buying the blue px exclusive but can't decide whether I want the black version more,  and is a lot cheaper as I already have the px dredd........wonder how long for it to turn up here.

teckno viking

Most UK retailers are stating June, so hopefully sometime this month :D

Dandontdare

Loving that Hershey!

You could do a parade of chief judges - Hershey with beard = McGruder, short white-haired male = Volt, add an eyepatch for Griffin, white haired black male for Silver, dark haired for Francisco. Not sure how you'd distinguish Volt and Goodman (and Cal and Sinfield have been stricken from the roll of Homnour)

teckno viking

Thanks Dandotdare appreciate the kind words.

Volt would be all about the Hair! lol  I Do plan to make 2 Male body fitted with a magnet in/on the chest to be base for Male Chief Judges. Then do a varied set of heads. One Caucasian & one Black neck (Silver & Dan).

SIP

Quote from: teckno viking on 02 June, 2016, 10:33:21 AM
Most UK retailers are stating June, so hopefully sometime this month :D

Hmmm,  might hold out for the black version.
Any advice on who the best UK retailers would be to order from?

Cheers
Simon

teckno viking

Not Sure SIP but Stay away from FP as their Mail order Dept is pathetic.

Maybe JBs local?  Several on ebay around the £130ish mark, just check feedback.  Few Solid options there.

I tend to overseas order.

SIP

Tempted to overseas order on this one myself,  probably get it quicker.

Just had a look at the blue lawgiver (currently out on display in world's apart in Liverpool) and it looks really nice.  Torn but think it would be wiser to hold off for the black version.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll put my hat in to say my local comic shop The Grinning Demon in Maidstone is excellent and Graham who runs it is knows his stuff.

If you're on facebook the shop is on there as well.

Friendly, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile as he values your custom.

inkymonkey

Got my black Lawmaster yesterday via BBTS, and it's all sorts of lovely. Though I did have a shit of a time getting the batteries in, and thought for a while that I was going to have a Burdis moment when the sounds and lights failed to work. But a little extra fiddling with batteries (and some swearing), and - viola - sound and light!

It's nicely designed, and will make a lovely reference if and when I get to do another Dredd for Tooth!

teckno viking