Main Menu

Messageboard temporary shutdown, Monday 19th October 2015

Started by Molch-R, 19 October, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Morning all, the web droids are planning to migrate the 2000 AD forums to a new server with a different ISP today, which will require a little downtime. The forums will be unavailable while the migration is underway – this could take up to 3 hours, starting around 11am.

Apologies for any inconvenience. See you on the other side.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

and how am I supposed to skive off work in the meantime?  ::)

Hawkmumbler

Hello, Molch-R? I'd like to lodge a complaint about the customer service operative you left me with. He was....quite frightening really.

Colin YNWA

Goaty

Big warning, spoiler tags don't work on threads. Don't click on any if you don't want to see spoilers!

amines2058

I take it this was required to add the fabled 'Search' function??  ;)

Dandontdare

can't see the SEARCH box - I think it's being covered by the navigation bar which stays at the top of the screen (that's on Chrome btw - I'll look at Firefox when I get home)

COMMANDO FORCES

I was asleep when the madness took hold, so I survived :)

There seems to be an issue with the nav bar on some OS/browser combos, will push a fix ASAP

Tiplodocus

Well, the UNDERWARE thread is still there (about page 18 of off-topic).

But please make the SPOILER tags come back. They've all gone off.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 October, 2015, 04:00:42 PM
can't see the SEARCH box - I think it's being covered by the navigation bar which stays at the top of the screen (that's on Chrome btw - I'll look at Firefox when I get home)

Quote from: 500 on 19 October, 2015, 04:25:58 PM
There seems to be an issue with the nav bar on some OS/browser combos, will push a fix ASAP

Whatever you did seems to have worked - not tried it yet but I can now see all the gubbins at the top of the page.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 October, 2015, 05:47:19 PM
Whatever you did seems to have worked - not tried it yet but I can now see all the gubbins at the top of the page.

Still borked in Safari, I'm afraid...

Cheers

Jim

Jim_Campbell

Hawkmumbler

Errr the new black bar at the top of the page is now covering up everything from the tip of my avatar to my URL search bar. (I'm using Chrome on windows, btw)

Thought you should know.