Main Menu

Prog 1977

Started by Dash Decent, 13 April, 2016, 11:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

So anyhow, now that the kefuffle has died down (i hope), and I've had the time to read the entire prog:

Cover: Some Thargy goodness from super Carlos. It is kind of fitting he gets the gig for this prog.

Dredd: Whch was nice...  Well done to Mike Carroll and Colin McNeill (ok MacNeill) for a damn fine episode. It did seem sort of like Homer falling into the canyon hitting everything on the way down and then falling out of the ambulance. How I laughed!

Survival Geeks: just not my thing I'm afraid.

Tainted: Very much my thing, and I am afraid, well very uneasy reading it. Nice to have a break this week from the unremitting horror, and they get some help from that nice sheriff.

Tharg the Mighty: Scrotnig!

Aquila: Damn good fun. I like Tortrix, a fun guy in the pub.

Very enjoyable prog, with lots of interesting goings on. A fitting tribute to it's moniker. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Ghost MacRoth

Catching up with the progs... so forgive me if I revive a couple threads.....

Cover: Very much a welcome throwback to the glory days, love it.

Dredd: So, it may seem a bit late to say 'I knew he wasn't dead like that', but it seems obvious as 1.  The story wasn't penned by Wagner, and 2.  We didn't see him die.  Never the less, a great build up to a pivitol point that I expect had a few folks worrying.

Survival Geeks:  It's fluff....I know....but I still like it!

Tainted:  Getting even better.... a peek into the day to day fall of a world we know to be doomed....

The Mystery of 1977: Erm, aye...ok.

Aquila:  Yet more 'meh'.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!