Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIP

Yup. And I think if you bought it,  then you can do what the hell you like with it. .....including pulling it to pieces.

Dash Decent

Quote from: teckno viking on 04 February, 2016, 11:58:46 AM
Yes and NO Dash Decent.

This is the PX Cursed Earth Dredd Mezco released. The original Mezco Dredd is Most assuredly in BLACK.

I actually meant the all one-piece vs shirt & pants argument, but I can see I didn't word it very well!

I know it's black but sometimes the blue uniform looks good too.

I have the Mezco disco Dredd and I haven't dared unbox it yet.  I was really sold on the radcloak but my heart sank when I saw Pete's photo of what we were getting.  Mine arrived the very next day and I didn't open it because I felt so disappointed I was thinking of sending it back.  I got busy and probably missed my opportunity so I guess I'll keep it.  I'll probably even steel myself to open the thing soon.  I look forward to seeing more of your quest to put together the ultimate Dredd figure.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

Thank You and sorry for the misunderstanding.

I personally would have loved to see the two part uniform in Black, alas MEZCO did not, now will ThreeA??

As for the PX and disappointment, I felt robbed in some ways that the only reason (for me) to get the PX was due to the shotgun, MKII (should have been with Black uniform Dredd anyway and of course the RadCloak.
I was adamant I would not but due to the hideous Blue uniform But when I started the Sculpting of BRIT CIT JUDGE parts, well the Blue uniform now gave me a base body to make a Brit Cit Judge.
Slowly all coming together now :d

As for Ultimate Dredd, well ThreeA looks like my ideal base over Mezco but that depends on articulation and any issues with the release version. Thankfully have a couple ordered so one is for customising towards the Ultimate Dredd (my pespective) with Lawmaster.

SIP

I got the cursed earth dredd yesterday - he's ace.  Can't understand any disappointment with it......I will likely keep the rad cloak off mine.

teckno viking

Would not say disappointed with the PX, moreso for me Judges of MC1 wear Black.
The extra new kit is awesome.
Just not a fan of the Blue for MC1 but I honestly think that is a personal issue for the buyer and thankfully for me I already had my custom idea for him.

Atreides

Finally I got my Mezco Dredd!  :D

Now I can pose it with my Dark Knight! Yay!

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dash Decent

Batman's looking a bit chunky these days.  More Fatman than Batman.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

noose

Quote from: Atreides on 06 March, 2016, 06:34:08 PM
Finally I got my Mezco Dredd!  :D

Now I can pose it with my Dark Knight! Yay!

Those chins! Fantastic...

ThryllSeekyr

I think somebody sent me mine as gift back when it was just brought out to the public.  Strange thing is that mine looks like it had been painted to look like he's wearing woman's make-up complete with lippy.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 25 March, 2016, 02:53:35 AM
I think somebody sent me mine as gift back when it was just brought out to the public.  Strange thing is that mine looks like it had been painted to look like he's wearing woman's make-up complete with lippy.
Can you show us?

Dash Decent

Maybe it was sculpted just after he'd seen DeMarco.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

TordelBack

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 25 March, 2016, 02:53:35 AM

In a strong field, this is my favourite TS post evah. Pics or it didn't happen, TS!

ThryllSeekyr

Okay, I will, but it's still with all my six other Reaction figures.  The other Dredd,Death,Anderson, Johnny & both Slaine variants!) & the other Mezco Death figure. Along with what few Lord of the Rings action figures (A badly mutilated Cave Troll!) &  Cyborg-Gorrilla from the Spawn universe. Some Duke Nukem & two of the earliest Warcraft figures.  The head-Knight & Thrall the War-Chief. The Arch-Demon from Diablo. Along with several Star Wars figures. There all on a book shelf in my old room back in the old house. I need to climb over my bed to get those.

I had taken photos of all these on the shelf in my room years ago and thought I put them up on this message board and Facebook. They have since been removed from the latter my account got closed and the ones up here might still be found. There that clear though.

Maybe a mod can dig those up if they're willing. I'm not going to bother looking just yet.

teckno viking

Dredd got JUMPED!!!

"Eat this FIDO"

Also WIP on my creative thread pg2  repainted Disco Blue Mezco suit to Black and 1/12th scale LAWMASTERS x 3
https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=42990.0