Main Menu

WANTED ACE TRUCKING VOLUME 1

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 04 August, 2016, 05:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

Hi guys

Does anyone have a copy of Ace Trucking Volume 1 they want to sell? I can't find a copy for love nor money and I am

Rio De Fideldo

...also looking for Indigo Prime Volume 1

IndigoPrime

I sold a copy of ACE Trucking to Paul Chambers, as part of the bunch of stuff I advertised here. You could always see if he still has it: https://www.facebook.com/thecomicstoreglastonbury/

Rio De Fideldo

Thanks Indigo. I've messaged him but it looks like its not for sale on ebay. When did he buy it/you sell it?

IndigoPrime

He has an actual physical shop, too, so perhaps it's in there.

I sold everything to Paul in June. It's a pity the timing wasn't right for you, because my ad's been online since April, and ACE Trucking was there from the start. Still, perhaps you'll get lucky and Paul will still have the book. (It was in near-mint condition, so assuming it survived the trip west should still be in good nick.)

Rio De Fideldo

Thanks Indigo. I've sent him a message so fingers crossed. I just recently decided I wanted to get hard copies of all the classic 2000ad stories after getting all the Dredd, Rogue, Stronty, Nemesis books so I probably didn't think about it in April. Regrets.  :'(

CalHab

Book 1 is available through Abebooks for £154-£364. Nemesis Book 1 was the same before the reprint. Does anyone actually pay these prices?

Rio De Fideldo

Hi Indigo.

Thanks to you I managed to contact Paul and he still had Ace Trucking Vol 1. It arrived this morning so I can now read the complete Ace Trucking!!* (I found Volume 2 on Ebay hooray!)

*As long as Tharg doesn't decide to publish new Ace stories in Summer Specials that is!

IndigoPrime

Great to hear! And, clearly, I should be on commission (for, er, the books I sold to Paul).