Main Menu

London Super Comic Con 23/24th Feb 2013

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 05 December, 2012, 09:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhitBloke

Hang on..!  Thirty nicker all in, weekend pass, early entry... and all in the loathso charming but close-by city of London?  Bugger that Squits gig in Southampton.  I'm crawling out of the WhitCave for this one.

Now, to sell another one of the Evil Nieces' kidneys and get this sorted.  Does anybody know a good organlegger?  Last one was right sloppy and took part of the brain that handles hearing, at least whenever I say, "No, don't paint/climb/ritualistically stab your friends on that!"
So this is der place then, Johnny?

strontium71

Any ideas as to a quicker way to the ExCel ? I usually get off at Paddington from the South West , but it's showing as a hour long tube from there to get to it. Would it be a lot quicker to get a taxi there? I'm only there for the day , so want to have as much time as possible rather than spend maybe more than an hour tubing.
...because I hate you.

Steve Green

I doubt it would make much difference, time-wise I'm afraid.

strontium71

Just goes to show how much I know  :lol:
I thought a taxi would take about 15mins..
So I reckon if there's no difference time wise , it'd be best by taxi just to avoid the tube , at least going there. Coming back it won't be such a rush.
...because I hate you.

Steve Green

Well, it would cost you a lot more, £30 minimum.

COMMANDO FORCES

What drags you to the capital, is there a competition on the Saturday that you need to win?

strontium71

Quote from: Steve Green on 21 January, 2013, 09:18:25 PM
Well, it would cost you a lot more, £30 minimum.

For a taxi?  :o
I am out of touch!
...because I hate you.

strontium71

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 January, 2013, 09:25:21 PM
What drags you to the capital, is there a competition on the Saturday that you need to win?

Won't be entering any of those again , that's for sure...
...because I hate you.

SuperSurfer

Reckon I will be attending but not sure on which day. Was a poor turnout from the forum last year but I enjoyed the Stan Lee talk which made it worthwhile.

strontium71

I'm mainly going for a Bolland sketch.
He still does 'em for a tenner doesn't he? At least his queue will be short...
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

It was a poor turnout last year as many of us were down visiting Cardiff on that weekend.

Zappanalé

Bolland sketch? Yes, please!
Never been to this particular event before, but it's a hell of a line up.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 January, 2013, 10:27:32 PM
It was a poor turnout last year as many of us were down visiting Cardiff on that weekend.
Ah yes, I remember there was another event that weekend but wasn't sure which one.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Zappanalé on 22 January, 2013, 01:24:44 AM
Bolland sketch? Yes, please!

What s71 forgot to mention is that you will need a bank loan for one of those :lol: