Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Just ordered from idtoys looking forward to this for my birthday in June next year hopefully

TheTooN

Good to hear its selling well, I shared the ad in 3 fb collector groups as soon as Mikey posted it, I hope its a huge success and the first of many.

Thanks moly, cant believe its finally coming !!

moly

I know thetoon feels like Christmas hopefully get some 3a soon

flip-r mk2

Buggeritt, I've caved and ordered it :)

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Tony Angelino

That figure looks incredible although its a bit outside my price range at the minute. Part of me still thinks the uniform should be blue as well.

TheTooN

Quote from: moly on 29 September, 2016, 08:47:21 PM

I've made room for the PCS statue but thats almost it as far as display space goes. When 3A's Dredd sets eventually make an appearance something else is gonna have to go in storage. I'm still struggling to believe how blessed we have been over the last couple of years. Happy days !!

TordelBack

Ah to hell with the kids, they can get jobs and buy their own shite. With Mikey's help I've caved: Dredd will be mine. Eventually.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 29 September, 2016, 11:07:58 PM
Ah to hell with the kids, they can get jobs and buy their own shite. With Mikey's help I've caved: Dredd will be mine. Eventually.

It will provide comfort while sleeping at night, alone.

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 30 September, 2016, 12:07:45 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 29 September, 2016, 11:07:58 PM

It will provide comfort while sleeping at night, alone.

She has her 'tats, I have my tat, we both have tits. I regret nothing, apologise for nothing.

TheTooN

Got the Fedex notification email for PCS Dredd moly, had a flap for a second when I read it  :o

Tracking number:   7***********
Reference:   JUDGE DREDD DAMAGED
Service type:   FedEx International Economy
Packaging type:   Your Packaging
Number of pieces:   1
Weight:   44.00 lb.
Special handling/Services:   Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery

I requested the one thats scratched up ie battle damaged but I'd forgotten  :lol:

moly

Same here thetoon  I thought it meant damaged in post

Andy_Lee

Lovely display. Really wanted the colour McMahon, never got my hands on one.

Quote from: TheTooN on 29 September, 2016, 10:04:14 PM
Quote from: moly on 29 September, 2016, 08:47:21 PM

I've made room for the PCS statue but thats almost it as far as display space goes. When 3A's Dredd sets eventually make an appearance something else is gonna have to go in storage. I'm still struggling to believe how blessed we have been over the last couple of years. Happy days !!

COMMANDO FORCES

It was the torture of having to grab 3 to get the 1

TheTooN

Ta Andy,

This was the first piece of Dredd merchandise I'd seen since the old Toybiz figures and I loved them at first sight. My favourite is the line art, love b/w stuff.  The spare Eagles that come with them fit the Mezco figs for anyone who has both and fancies an old school Eagle instead.

Your a masochist JB, you have to have all variants or you wont sleep :lol: I'm almost as bad  :crazy:

Dreddzilla

Well, it's officially October. Think ThreeA will deliver this month or will we see another delay?  :lol: