Main Menu

JUDGE DREDD: IDW #1

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 21 November, 2012, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Due to being at work I can't verify the number but I'm missing around 5 I think. I didn't check my list after I collected them as I was a bit peeved with being hit with VAT on the drokker. The twat had only gone and put down how much I paid and not the cover price!

Anyway due to my love of Dredd and always trying to promote the comic, I am buying all the unsold issues of No1 in my comic shop and I shall be giving them away to potential future fans this Saturday. Yes folks, even though I think it has a long way to go, I shall do my bit.

Link Prime

If you let us know whats missing from that list I'm sure many of your fellow forumites will keep an eye out for you.
I gave several copies of issue 1 to my younger cousins & in-laws for Christmas too, but then again, my LCS was selling them for only €2!

Large48

I think I only need 3 or 4 now as one of the pictures in #1 doesn't seem to actually exist
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Link Prime

Maybe of interest to some (and CF of course) Dynamic Forces have just slashed the price of the 'Silver series signature variant' signed by Duane Swierczynski to $10 (previously $69.99!!!!!).
Sorry, can't hyperlink on this bloody thing...

COMMANDO FORCES

Didn't Dynamic Forces do a show on one of the shopping channels a long while back. That price drop tells a story now  ;)

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 January, 2013, 09:10:45 PM
Didn't Dynamic Forces do a show on one of the shopping channels a long while back. That price drop tells a story now  ;)

I've purchased a few CGC comics off them in the past...no problem with them, apart from pretty steep shipping fees!

COMMANDO FORCES

The bloke who did the selling was hilarious when I watched it. I think it was on about 23:00 ish and for about two hours. What I liked most about him was his absolute love for the genre, which came through in spades :D

Link Prime

Ha, wouldn't like to come in and switch that on after a few pints in The West Wicklow House, I'd wake up the next day hungover and destitute!

sheldipez

Quote from: Link Prime on 03 January, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Maybe of interest to some (and CF of course) Dynamic Forces have just slashed the price of the 'Silver series signature variant' signed by Duane Swierczynski to $10 (previously $69.99!!!!!).
Sorry, can't hyperlink on this bloody thing...

Very cool, very tempted

BPP

Can understand getting a cover by an artist you particularly dig at an above standard price but that?
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

CrazyFoxMachine

Oops. Well - Disposable Heroes have for some reason hugely overcompensated and sent me ANOTHER copy of issue one. Staples cover with variant DH stamp on it. Anyone fancy it?

COMMANDO FORCES

If you man the Staples cover has a stamp on it, I'll be up for it :P

gronk guy

Hooray.  Finally got all the variants for #1. That was harder than i thought it was going to be. Now for #2.

sheldipez

Disposable Heroes are having a bit of a sale at the moment - a bunch of the old IDW Dredds are reduced starting from £1.53 bagged, boarded and delivered if anyone wants to try it out on the cheap, or acquire some variants.

Spikes

Nice to see the Ezquerra variant has still kept its high price.