JUNE ART COMP - CHOPPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

But can you guess them all Joe?

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Neil McClements

Big Wednesday Night, The Midnight Surfer cover mock-up.

Andy Lambert

Loving Neil's 2000ad cover - epic!
Also very much amused by Pete's submission... only one I couldn't guess is 'O'...

My entry this month is a bit half-hearted, sorry guys...

Best of luck to you all!

Pete Wells

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 08 June, 2016, 12:49:44 AM
Also very much amused by Pete's submission... only one I couldn't guess is 'O'...

'O' is a promiscuous Russian Rogue, hence the STD's all over it and moustache-shaped 'foliage.' Maybe I should have popped some red spots on it...

I'm kicking myself 'cos I was supposed to do a Warp spasming one and a translucent one and I forgot.

Andy Lambert

Ah, that clears that one up then... lol

You could always resubmit with some new editions... although I'm dreading how the warp spasm would look..!

Theblazeuk

Good lord. A wizard's staff has a knob on the end and a Judge's Day Stick has a Helmet, I guess...

CrazyFoxMachine

I like that you're treating it as if I've accepted the cockstrosity as an entry - it's about as on-topic as the Dan Dare one!

In many ways Pete it's TOO GOOD for the competition. It should be a 3D printed exhibition at the British Cartoon Museum. Do one for Marvel & DC and you could be a global art icon.

Buttonman

The brief doesn't seem to specify which Chopper we are to draw :

QuoteI'd love to see a Chopper-comp

I'm with Pete Wells Block!

CrazyFoxMachine

That ain't the brief, that's just the suggestion of the theme - !

Pete Wells

Actually, they ALL fit the briefs, except Ramone Dexter's, which is frigging massive.

Pete Wells

Right, NOW it fits the brief...

Grugz

aren't a couple of those breaking the "mull of Kintyre " rule regarding phalluses? ( theres supposed to be a winky emote in there but my new laptop isn't letting me do one)

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html