Main Menu

Edinburgh Shedcon 3rd October 2015

Started by Proudhuff, 07 August, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Jockward Squad Assemble!

So that's: Huff, Dode, Dog D, Alex, Fungus, Ghost, Dr X, Mr Bruce, Rich, Judge Burns!

Double Figures!! and a couple of other possibles. Still, plenty of time to call off  :-X

Satanist and Tips your names are mud!  ;)

DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Um. Mrs X is bogging off to Alicante that weekend with her pals and I'll be with the kids. I forgot about this.

Sorry!
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Well if Dr X is out I'm in! Say when and where Tom! My dicky ticker means I may not get as drunk as usual but fear not, my cache of 15-1 tales will fill the void!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 22 September, 2015, 09:52:10 PM
Well if Dr X is out I'm in! Say when and where Tom! My dicky ticker means I may not get as drunk as usual but fear not, my cache of 15-1 tales will fill the void!

God that makes me feel so, um, what's the word.... anyway:

The Brass Monkey, Drummond St (near the Edinbra FP) anytime after 3pm on the 3rd.
Beware there is another bar of the same name, which is in Leith Walk, its NOT that one.

Anyone wanting scran, there are a number of fine eateries near by and the BM do some filling sarnies, so bring your camera Buttyman.

Spoke to the barman yesterday, should be fine for grabbing one of the large tables or a back room, tables probably best as you can see life's rich tapestry from there.

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

My bus doesn't get into Edinburgh until 5-ish... try not to be too drunk...

Proudhuff

It will probably be your round by then  :D
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Really pissed aff I'm missing this!

When future generations ask "Where were you when Buttonman regaled drunken comic geeks with his 15-to-1 ballad for the first time?" I will have to remain silent.

:'(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Satanist on 23 September, 2015, 03:44:58 PM
Really pissed aff I'm missing this!

When future generations ask "Where were you when Buttonman regaled drunken comic geeks with his 15-to-1 ballad for the first time?" I will have to remain silent.

:'(

To be fair, we all will...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Fungus

Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 September, 2015, 04:47:23 PM
If you need a bit of dark Gothic culture this is just around the corner:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-34335449

Nice! Half-baked plan was to hit Edinburgh early Saturday and make a nuisance of myself, and this place looks braw. I'll be the one reeking of formaldehyde.

Proudhuff

Nice! Half-baked plan was to hit Edinburgh early Saturday and make a nuisance of myself, and this place looks braw. I'll be the one reeking of formaldehyde.

Lyndsay who frighten you at the Book Festival last year does some work there, maybe you could chat about that  :D
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

The Enigmatic Dr X

Negative.

The wife is in Spain. So, she's the one getting boozed up while I look after the kids. It's unnatural, I tells ya.  Nothing good comes with changing the natural order of things.

Still, means the next time you hear about 15-1 will be my first.
Lock up your spoons!