Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jannerboyuk

Citi-Def_Joe

Quote from: vark on 27 March, 2016, 09:19:58 AM
Hi everybody
Perhaps it is discussed elsewhere, but I can't seem to see where the new Flesh and Harlem Heroes "next Month" reprints (as advertised in the 16th March 2000 AD thrill mail) are available for preorder.

I was also wondering the same, don't think it's been mentioned elsewhere

Hawkmumbler

Like most reprints of OOP TPB's they'll not be listed for pre-order and will only turn up online on day of release.

Citi-Def_Joe

Thanks Hawkmumbler I wasnt aware of that

vark

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 29 March, 2016, 04:06:19 PM
Like most reprints of OOP TPB's they'll not be listed for pre-order and will only turn up online on day of release.
It was not the case for the one I have bought, i.e. reprints of the Complete Nemesis book 3 (haven't bought the January reprint of book one but it was available for preorder), or reprints of Slaine Time Killer and Sláine the king, or warrior dawn etc.. (even the first reprint of Flesh). They were all available for preorder at amazon (for example) way before the release date.

vark

and the odd thing is amazon still lists the 2010 reprint of Harlem Heroes, and the 2011 reprint of Flesh, both only available as marketplace "new & used", but with the new covers advertised by 2000 AD 2 weeks ago  :o :-*

Dash Decent

Amazon confuse everything!  They put reviews for movies against the book of the same name, or reviews for old VHS releases against recent DVD releases of the same movie, etc.  It can be very frustrating and skews the star ratings & reviews.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

I wasn't sure about the politics of posting this one given it's meant to be a CBR exclusive.  It's since been posted on the Cursed Earth Uncensored thread without being taken down so here's a larger version.

N.B. Seven settings on the Lawgiver?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

ZenArcade

The seventh setting's for forumites who post covers behind Molch-r's back! Z  ;)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Spikes

The internet doesn't do secrets/surprises....

Dash Decent

Quote from: ZenArcade on 03 April, 2016, 02:03:54 PM
The seventh setting's for forumites who post covers behind Molch-r's back! Z  ;)

Gulp!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Molch-R

Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 April, 2016, 04:05:59 AM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 03 April, 2016, 02:03:54 PM

Gulp!

Fear not, 'exclusive' only means it's announced first through a specific site, not that no-one can ever, ever, ever distribute that image ever. It's a common PR thing to elicit converage from a specific news provider - feel free to spread the word!

BLAZINOAH

Quote from: Dash Decent on 03 April, 2016, 01:56:22 PM
I wasn't sure about the politics of posting this one given it's meant to be a CBR exclusive.  It's since been posted on the Cursed Earth Uncensored thread without being taken down so here's a larger version.

N.B. Seven settings on the Lawgiver?

Badass Artwork!  :)

sheridan

Oh, I like the references to each of the 'banned' episodes!

Bojay1997

Any word on a bookplate or signed edition of Cursed Earth Uncensored?