Main Menu

Has Dredd: Dust #1 been released yet?

Started by Dodsy, 27 April, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodsy

As the topic says, I've seen some copies on eBay with jacked up prices and the 2000AD store has it for sale but the majority of comic sites don't seem to have any available. To add to the confusion diamond has the first issue down for release on the 11th May......

Has issue 1 officially been released yet or have a few early issues just slipped through the release date?  :-\
Twitter - @dodsy84

COMMANDO FORCES

Molch-R

Quote from: Dodsy on 27 April, 2016, 05:05:43 PM
As the topic says, I've seen some copies on eBay with jacked up prices and the 2000AD store has it for sale but the majority of comic sites don't seem to have any available. To add to the confusion diamond has the first issue down for release on the 11th May......

Has issue 1 officially been released yet or have a few early issues just slipped through the release date?  :-\

It's out in the UK today and North America on the 11th, thanks to a snafu by Diamond Distribution (hence why sites that use Previews for reference are listing the later date).

Dodsy

Managed to find a copy of No.1 and pre-ordered a copy of No.2.
Thanks for clearing things upMolch-R
Twitter - @dodsy84

Dreddzilla

I've got five copies of each on pre-order. Shame I'll get it later than you guys. :'(

Dodsy

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 28 April, 2016, 12:56:17 PM
I've got five copies of each on pre-order. Shame I'll get it later than you guys. :'(

Why five?  :-\
Twitter - @dodsy84

COMMANDO FORCES

Dust #2 is out now and it has a bonus story at the back. Tough Love by Wagner, Willsher, Blythe and Parkhouse.

Dodsy

Mine is in the mail on the way already, comics usually arrive on a Friday for me getting home from work  :D
Twitter - @dodsy84