Main Menu

Hello Fellow Earthlets!

Started by Michael Knight, 11 May, 2016, 06:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Knight

Hi Folks,

New to the forum after intending to join for ages. I am just turned 35 I got into 2000ad and all things dredd related by way of my cool Uncle Noel who used to leave me copies of his 2000ad when over from Emerald Isle, in a similar manner to way in which he got me into so much cool scifi fantasy related stuff. It is my mission to get my Godson Jack (aka Son of Uncle Noel) into same cool stuff albeit he slightly young for 2000ad at mo being 5 and a half!  :D

I've been a regular reader of 2000ad and judge dredd megazine since the early to mid 90s and ive been subscribing to both titles for the last 4 years. I also collecting and loving the mega collection.

Into all things sci-fi and fantasy related, aswell as my beloved Celtic and Spurs! :)

best wishes,

Kieran

ZenArcade

Welcome Kieran .....35, sure  you're only a pup on this site (well apart from Dark Jimbo and Hawk). Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Michael Knight

Thanks a lot Zen Arcade! Really glad I joined this board already.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, have fun.

I am curious how do you love Celtic and Spurs?

Michael Knight

lol. Celtic are my Number one team. Follow them because of my late dad who was Scottish and my mum who is Irish are both fans. Hence Celtic the club, ethos etc always appeal to my celtic blood and heart. Being born raised in Brit cit (North London and Hertfordshire to be precise) Spurs are my local team so have an affinity with them too. I really dont wanna see them in same league for that reason :D 

Does that make any sense whatsoever?  :D

Michael Knight

ps. Thanks Colin YNWA for the welcome. By your name im guessing you a bhouy too (or liverpool)?

Colin YNWA

The latter. But as I like to say its like we've had an amicable divorce.While I still love them and always will I just can't spend all my time with them anymore.

I still look out for them (not looking good tonight) and want them to do well.

Michael Knight

you just nabbed a draw mate!

Colin YNWA

Yeah nice to keep the unbeaten run at Anfield. Still back to comics...

Link Prime

Welcome aboard Michael.

You may find this to be a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of an Alien Editor who does not exist.

Heath C Ackley

Hello! I'm surprised no-one has made a talking car gag yet!
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

SuperSurfer

Welcome, fellow Spurs (and 2000AD) fan.

Michael Knight

:lol: thanks for the welcome Link Prime

Michael Knight

Michael Knight

Thanks a lot SuperSurfer COYS!  :)