Main Menu

Comics you are excited about in 2016

Started by Colin YNWA, 10 August, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Well I've waited long enough for this thread to start and here it is. What's motivated me to start this I've discussed in more detail elsewhere BUT Martin Eden will be concluding his epic O-Men storyline with Volume 5 of the collections next year. If that's not a comic to get excited about I don't know what is.

Read more about it here

https://spandexcomic.wordpress.com

Ancient Otter

Gamma #2 by Ulises Farinas for 2016, hopefully.

The Adventurer

QuoteGamma #2 by Ulises Farinas for 2016, hopefully.

Is this confirmed? Because holy shit did I love the Gamma one-shot.

EDIT: Weird, the (collected from Dark Horse Presents) Gamma one-shot is no longer available for sale via the Dark Horse digital comic store (though previously purchased copy is still mine to download). I wonder what's up with that?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Ancient Otter

Quote from: The Adventurer on 11 August, 2015, 03:27:44 AM
QuoteGamma #2 by Ulises Farinas for 2016, hopefully.

Depends on how well his Patreon campaign goes I suppose, he do a prequel as well, Alpha/Omega, if it goes really well.

And Dark Horse really needed to release it as a European sized hardback,

Ancient Otter

Snowpiercer Volume 3 and loads of other goodies Titan Books and Cinebooks will release (no idea what yet but we will all know they will).

zombemybabynow

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

James Stacey

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 30 August, 2015, 10:02:30 PM
Snowpiercer Volume 3 and loads of other goodies Titan Books and Cinebooks will release (no idea what yet but we will all know they will).
How can they possibly do a third SnowPiercer [spoiler]Surely there is no one left to kill[/spoiler]

Hawkmumbler

Well if we're on about Cinbooks, Antares vol.6 is out in January (well...it's getting a forward release at Thought Bubble but still...).

Tombo

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 02 September, 2015, 05:58:12 PM
Well if we're on about Cinbooks, Antares vol.6 is out in January (well...it's getting a forward release at Thought Bubble but still...).

According to Amazon it's out the 5th of November 2015 (and Kenya Vol.5 is out on Oct. 8th)

Hawkmumbler

That's even better, obviously it's been translated much faster than had been anticipated after my last enquiry.

Ancient Otter

Quote from: The Adventurer on 11 August, 2015, 03:27:44 AM

EDIT: Weird, the (collected from Dark Horse Presents) Gamma one-shot is no longer available for sale via the Dark Horse digital comic store (though previously purchased copy is still mine to download). I wonder what's up with that?

From what I sussed off his FB page, the rights have returned to him and he is preparing a new cover for a reprint from another publisher.

The Adventurer

The Gamma one-shot has just turned up on ComiXology via self-published Submit. Not DRM-Free, but it is available again.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Hawkmumbler

Might have to give that one a try. Love me some Farinas.

Hawkmumbler