Main Menu

Dept. of Monsterology Book 2

Started by Proudhuff, 04 September, 2015, 06:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Jings, does nobody round here pimp anymore?

'Dept. of Monsterology is back. Gordon Rennie, PJ Holden, Steven Denton and Jim Campbell return to campus with the next instalment of cryptozoological adventure. Sabbaticals picks up after the events of Monsterology 101, with several team members pursuing their own agendas following their near miss with apocalyptic catastrophe in China and the South Pacific. ' It sez ere.

even more ere: http://www.renegadeartsentertainment.com/_blog/News/post/dept-of-monsterology-book-2/

Sabbaticals in stores November 25th. We're also releasing the story in 5 comic sized issues starting mid September via Comixology, our website and our usual distribution partners.

The code for comic book store pre-orders is SEP151559. ISBN if you need it is 

I demand a namedrop for services rendered  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

glassstanley

Lovely. Is this likely to be available for pre-order from renegade? And am I correct in thinking that this is a GN size collection?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: glassstanley on 05 September, 2015, 10:06:04 AM
Lovely. Is this likely to be available for pre-order from renegade?

Not listed yet on the Renegade site, but it's available to pre-order from Amazon.

QuoteAnd am I correct in thinking that this is a GN size collection?

Yes, it's apparently the same length as the first collection, Monsterology 101.

Steven Denton

Proudhuff

ah, thought I recognised the position of that figure! all is revealed, well one thing!

by the way, if you like this you should like Injection by Warren Ellis and Declan Shalvey, same but different as me Mum never said.
DDT did a job on me

Steven Denton

Steven Denton

Proudhuff

So its on Comixology just now, and the online ordering is from Canada, hopefully the local FP will be carrying this...
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 November, 2015, 01:53:13 PM
So its on Comixology just now, and the online ordering is from Canada, hopefully the local FP will be carrying this...

Renegade has a UK operation — I'm fairly sure that the direct orders for Vol1 shipped from within the UK.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

It was the dollars thing that was confusing the old folk  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 November, 2015, 11:53:12 AM
It was the dollars thing that was confusing the old folk  ;)

My often-faulty memory seems to recall that there was a sterling ordering option for Bk1 as well... I'll mention it to the Renegade folks.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

FP in Edinburgh, confused by my request for this, however they have ordered it for me... oh me of little faith.
DDT did a job on me

Dan Banks

Very late to the party with this one, bought the book at Christmas but manged to lose it in the pile.

Anyway, really enjoyed the book, congrats to all involved on a great follow up. Really enjoyed how the structure of the book continued with multiple plot lines all occurring simultaneously but this time with different combinations of team members, kept the story fresh and also upped the number of crazy things PJ got to draw!

And those pygmy Hitlers. I mean, hard not to laugh at that!

So yeah, hope it did well and really looking forward to the next book! Heartily recommend it to everyone on this forum, very much in the 2000AD vein.