Main Menu

Look What's Coming.....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 06 December, 2015, 02:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Play as Jason Vorhees in a trip back to the early 80's thriller stalking the grounds of Crystal lake bring gory death to the counsellors holed up there or be one of the potential victims.

Which would you prefer?

I'm not sure if the Kick-Starter  this is still live.....See for yourselves.

It doubt it though, but at least it does look like it succeeded.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of this....Yet, I do recognise cult-status when I see it!. it's just that really was turned off by this so far in my face horror when I was in my pre-teens before I was introduced to evil Dead two on video night at a old school friends house. Too chilled by imaged of campers with large bladed weapons buried in some portion of them body with their innards hanging out and blood dripping and split everywhere I'd seen while browsing the bookstores and newsagencies while leafing through one of those well known horror magazines on daily trips to a well known shopping mall back in the day.

Still don't like watching the F.T.13TH films out for some reason. even when I now prefer Alien and it's sequels and that one has had it's own fair share of licenced games already.

Loved contact these guys and pitch my idea for M*A*S*H - 4077TH game that looks like it was set in in similar location in the less populated parts that America forgot. In fact some of you may know that MASH was filmed at a backwoods ranch near Malibu and strangely the warmth and comedy of the latter makes it lighter reflection of the horror of the first films and game. Even with the darkness of Vietnam war.

ThryllSeekyr