Main Menu

2000ad 'Flash' sale this weekend

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 February, 2016, 06:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

Hawkmumbler

On second toughts the Mek Files and Brass Sun can wait, been meaning to read Shakara for years and if I can get the whole run at half price then even better.

Link Prime

Zenith Phase I to IV hardbacks & slip-case, £58.49 all in.
:cool:

IndigoPrime

Delve deep and there are some interesting finds. Hewligan's Haircut for under a fiver. But since when is Friday the weekend? Gah! Has Jeremy Hunt taken over 2000 AD?

IndigoPrime

"Total: £185.50"

Yeah, I think this is going to need a bit of pruning, dammit.

Bolt-01

Yay- complete Shakara less than £15!

CalHab

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 February, 2016, 10:30:27 AM

About three weeks after I bought the lot. Super.

IndigoPrime

Left cart over lunch to mull. Came back and cart is empty. Not sure I needed quite that level of pruning.

Eamonn Clarke

I definitely, definitely do not need any more collected editions.

I've just bought three.

:-[

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 February, 2016, 10:30:27 AM

Think that has to be the deal of the day. What a great pick-up.

As for me I've surely got all I want... oh £31 later appears I haven't. Its cheap skates like me who are not prepared to pay £15 for the Zombo figure but think 1/2 price is fine that probably did for that line (if indeed its has gone but I've not heard any more news?). Great stuff. I will also be spending the evening in the Nerdcave deciding which of my more battered copies of the Prog need replacing. So Tharg ya draggin' more out of me yet!

IndigoPrime

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 26 February, 2016, 01:57:36 PMI definitely, definitely do not need any more collected editions.
Same here. Basket is currently £123. Argh. More culling needed...

Mind you, buy the time I click 'purchase', everything will probably be out of stock.

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 26 February, 2016, 12:54:17 PM
Left cart over lunch to mull. Came back and cart is empty. Not sure I needed quite that level of pruning.

If you log in then your cart should remain indefinitely, but if you are not logged in then it empties after 1 hour

vark

Quote from: Molch-R on 26 February, 2016, 09:25:33 AM
The sale starts at 9.30am, Squaxx!

and ends at?

Thanks for this huge sale, and happy Birthday!

IndigoPrime

Quote from: 500 on 26 February, 2016, 02:07:42 PMIf you log in then your cart should remain indefinitely, but if you are not logged in then it empties after 1 hour
The site logged me out. Perhaps my wallet had a word with it. Having just logged in, my cart has also been de-pruned.

Hmm. At what point can I get away with clicking 'buy'?