Main Menu

Prog 1986: 'I spy with my little eye something beginning with B..'

Started by Geoff, 08 June, 2016, 07:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

That's a Bolland cover on prog 1986, unless I'm very much mistaken!  Shown as a teaser for the Dredd Reclamation story on this weeks Thrill Mail.

That is absolutely one of the best Bolland Dredd images I've seen for years.

Don't know quite what it is.. to me, his art has looked rather bland since he went over to digital.  There's just something about this image though, that makes it look more like his art of old...

Love it!   

Steve Green

Dandontdare

Just seen that in my thrill-mail - easyy mistake to make, it does look very Bollandesque - a lovely cover

Geoff

Ahh...that'll be why it doesn't look like Bolland's recent stuff...err cos it's not him..

My little eye has deceived me!    :-[

Steve Green

Zenith 666

Proudhuff

Can I just say that the teaming of the Car-Roll droid  with the Happy Shrapnel lookielikey droid is a true dream team, let's hope the big two aren't watching  :o  :-X
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Yeah its a great team but is Mike Carroll being allowed to write a mega epic (is that Mega Epic?) by stealth. Assuming 'Reclamation' is another 6 parts I think we'll of had a continous story (essentually) for at 18 progs and 4 or five Megs (that could be wrong). There might be more to come too.

Once this is finished will we be discussing it alongside the other 'epics'? Have to say I'm enjoying it as much, and in some cases more, than many of those.