Main Menu

Need the Judge Dredd Tattoo!

Started by OBCOP, 21 March, 2008, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OBCOP

Ok can anyone help me with a good picture of the Judges Tattoo from the Comics or movie? Thanks! E-mail is markayers_00@yahoo.com

Wake

How about this?http://www.2000ad.nu/termight/freegifts/tattoo.jpg">

scutfink

Is there a Judges tattoo in the comics?

JOE SOAP

Never liked that eagle barcode design, far too movie like.

TordelBack

Is there a Judges tattoo in the comics?

IIRC somebody had one at one point - I want to say Hollister, but that makes no sense since she is/was Wally Squad (maybe she's from the same undercover school as "My Name is..." Aimee Nixon...

House of Usher

Judge Dredd certainly doesn't have such a tattoo.
STRIKE !!!

johnnystress

Dredd should have cool tattoos like this guys-just replace Mr Cool Ice with Judge Dredd

awesome

http://www.snoopbloggyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/mr-cool-ice-1.jpg">

Devons Daddy

oh tankgrrl got the one from the movie.

i was very impressed,with that.saw it on her stop over in singapore a few years back.
ask her she will happily put up a picy of it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

satchmo

I don't have any tattoos, but Mr Cool Ice has made me realise what I've been missing.

JOE SOAP

House of Usher

That doesn't make sense, garageman. You seem to be implying that Mr Cool Ice has tattoos and brains, and Satchmo has neither. Have another go: there must be a witty rejoinder for this, but I can't think of it right now.
STRIKE !!!

WoD

I think the funniest thing is that his Jeans don't fit.

Buttonman

JOE SOAP

***That doesn't make sense, garageman.***

Thnk about it, there's always a third option.

House of Usher

Oh, you're so square, WoD! Nobody wears jeans that fit nowadays, and where belts are worn, they are no longer worn at the waist (more like worn at the knee, I believe).

Third option? *thinks* - Neither Mr Cool Ice... nor Satchmo... have brains? Did I get it right?
STRIKE !!!