Main Menu

2000AD Windows 10 App

Started by WhizzBang, 10 March, 2016, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhizzBang

Hello, I have just installed the 2000AD Windows 10 app and can not log in to my account. A comments on the store page shows someone else has had the same problem.

I just thought I would bring up the problem here on the forum so others can say 'me too'.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I have never heard of this app. But I want it. Please post here once it's fixed. Ta.
Lock up your spoons!

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: WhizzBang on 10 March, 2016, 07:59:05 PM
Hello, I have just installed the 2000AD Windows 10 app and can not log in to my account. A comments on the store page shows someone else has had the same problem.

I just thought I would bring up the problem here on the forum so others can say 'me too'.

Hi - we're investigating our log files to see if we can find out if there is any underlying problems here.

@WhizzBang - you can find our new Windows 10 app on the Windows app store here: http://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh58mdv

It should be compatible with all Windows 10 platforms, not just PCs, but mobile phones/tablets running Windows 10 too.

WhizzBang

I have fixed it now by resetting my password to the same one it already was. I have managed to log in now.
I am using a Windows 10 PC and the link you gave is the very app I have installed.

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: WhizzBang on 11 March, 2016, 06:45:16 PM
I have fixed it now by resetting my password to the same one it already was. I have managed to log in now.
I am using a Windows 10 PC and the link you gave is the very app I have installed.

Okay, great. BTW we are working on some stability improvements for the app, which we'll be rolling out soon. The app should auto-update when these are available.

WhizzBang

I am having trouble with this app again today - I cannot seem to download this weeks prog. The furthest I can get is 8%. Has anyone else got a problem?

Another small problem with this is that when I open a comic in the app I am always asked which software I want to use to read the pdf. I always tick the 'Always use this app to open pdf files' option when selecting my reader but it never remembers.

I, Cosh

Quote from: WhizzBang on 03 August, 2016, 08:52:38 PM
I am having trouble with this app again today - I cannot seem to download this weeks prog. The furthest I can get is 8%. Has anyone else got a problem?
Exactly the same problem but on the iPad app.
We never really die.

There were a few disruptions earlier but all services should be running fine now...