Main Menu

Post Chaos Day

Started by Skullmo, 23 July, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

What regular Dredd characters have we not seen and may have potentially perished?

Mean machine and his son.
Judges karyn and Janus (although they've not been seen since the 90s have they)

I'll let you guys ponder
It's a joke. I was joking.

flip-r mk2

Mean turned up in a post Chaos Day 'tales from the black museum' in the Meg no 358 Apr 15.

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Skullmo on 23 July, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

Judges karyn and Janus (although they've not been seen since the 90s have they)

Pretty sure Karyn popped up in a Rennie Dredd in the 2000s.  She was based on Dean Ormston's girlfriend originally, wasn't she?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Skullmo on 23 July, 2016, 12:27:24 PM
What regular Dredd characters have we not seen and may have potentially perished?

Judge karyn

Already dead anyway - or soul and memories obliterated by the Wurdolak that's in possession of her body, which amounts to the same thing.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Woolly

Do we know if Guthrie's made it through?

I miss Guthrie  :(

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Woolly on 23 July, 2016, 05:54:25 PM
Do we know if Guthrie's made it through?

Forgot all about the clanky lad. I got a bit tired of the Guth / Giant double act after a while but I'd like to see them back now.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

WhizzBang

Frank

Quote from: WhizzBang on 23 July, 2016, 11:07:25 PM
What about Max Normal?

A more distinguished, Ron Smith version of Max appeared in the last Lenny Zero series and a one-off solo story in Prog 2015, both illustrated by the incredible Ben Willsher:

JayzusB.Christ

Come to think of it, has Giant been around since Chaos Day? I'm a few progs behind right now

TordelBack

Very much so. In Grindstone Cowboys and Reclamation, and probably something before that too.

Richard

Roake and Sanchez.

We haven't had an update on Logan since Dark Justice.

Guthrie is probably ok as he was last seen in an off-shore prison so the Chaos bug wouldn't have reached him. But he became a less interesting character when he stopped being a street judge.

TordelBack

Niles and Garcia are the two most notable judicial casualties - Niles in particular goes all the way back to Twilight's Last Gleaming, and Garcia The Pit. I know Hollister was missing at one point, did she turn up dead or alive?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Tordelback on 24 July, 2016, 10:32:30 AM
Very much so. In Grindstone Cowboys and Reclamation, and probably something before that too.

OK, thanks - must do a bit of back-prog re-reading.

Richard

Niles and Garcia we know about. This thread is about characters who have been left dangling. Hollister is one -- in Trifecta she was said to be alive but in a coma, and that's the last we heard about her.

Richard