Main Menu

Post Chaos Day

Started by Skullmo, 23 July, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Richard on 24 July, 2016, 02:58:52 PM
Niles and Garcia we know about. This thread is about characters who have been left dangling. Hollister is one -- in Trifecta she was said to be alive but in a coma, and that's the last we heard about her.

Ah, apologies - got diverted into a casualty list. Didn't Roake die during Nadia?

Spikes

Yes, Roake was taken out by the Fossil shop guy, during the Eve of Destruction chapter of the Day of Chaos.

Richard

So he did, I meant Renga.

TordelBack

Ah yes, Renga. And of course his old pal Stark is already dead - what about Bennett? And Sinfield's milksop of a clone March? And for that matter, what about Ramos - which Titan group did he go with?

Woolly

Slightly off-topic, but has Gestapo Bob ever made another appearance after Father Earth? Did he survive the flooding of the cubes in Inferno? Or Necropolis for that matter?

Probably room for a fan story in there I reckon...

Proudhuff

Quote from: Woolly on 23 July, 2016, 05:54:25 PM
Do we know if Guthrie's made it through?

I miss Guthrie  :(

This ^^^
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Woolly on 25 July, 2016, 09:48:13 AM
Slightly off-topic, but has Gestapo Bob ever made another appearance after Father Earth? Did he survive the flooding of the cubes in Inferno? Or Necropolis for that matter?

Probably room for a fan story in there I reckon...

I'd love to see how he's getting on - in the same way I love looking at how the punk icons I remember from childhood have aged and generally not mellowed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 July, 2016, 10:59:59 AM
Quote from: Woolly on 23 July, 2016, 05:54:25 PM
Do we know if Guthrie's made it through?

I miss Guthrie  :(

This ^^^

I miss Godders' short stories about Guthrie's robo-wang.