Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Link Prime, 02 June, 2015, 04:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Can anybody tell me who Dr Good-Feels (The name has to be a reference to a song by Motley-Crue, but around the wrong way.....) sound like.

Who his voice actually is.....

Just a hint......I thought he sounded like E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, but seeing a police van parked outside the railway station on my way home, jogged my memory again when I was star-gazing the that night.

Another hint.....it broke out from a van carrying four others of it's kind!

James Stacey

ThryllSeekyr

Unless your talking about the female half of Good Game, I'm not sure what or who you mean.

Is a certain film about a certain robot before your time, or you just pretending?

Watch my videos with Dr-Good-Feels in the title and then Google any slap-stick film about a experimental robot that isn't set in quite the same post-apocalypse landscape, yet still some where in America

Strangely, just like Chappie there is some Indian programmer/creator in this one. Who wasn't the same guy from Slum-Dog-Millionaire. Also starring a man who was in the Coccoon film and a girl who was in some other film about using Chimpanzee's as test pilots and other experiments dangerous to their health and their dangerous intent to save them That guy who was in the Ferris Bueller film, but not his friend who father owned the car. Neither of them were in this film, but the other three people mentioned first.

First to guess this one correctly gets my spare copy of Ace Trucking - Volumes 1 & 2 or D.R. & Quinch (Either one , but not both!)  I may need you help with P & H though. If I can reverse those charges or if you think it's worth that amount.

Another hint????

He was last one made!

BTW if I ever find out if Stephanie is the robot's real name. You may need to prove with actual footage from that film.

James Stacey

I, Cosh

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 26 November, 2015, 09:15:57 PM
Can anybody tell me who Dr Good-Feels (The name has to be a reference to a song by Motley-Crue, but around the wrong way.....) sound like.
Alternatively, could be these guys.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

Okay Kevin Stacey, close enough, but you were first. Even if I really wanted the name of the robot or it's title or the name of the film.

Anyway, which one do you want or can you think of something else from the online shop that you think you may like.

It can't be a rare, autographed, special-limited-Edition.

Although, I do have a few spare Slaine's. Except for Grail-War and Lord of the Beasts. I also have extra copy of the earlier edition  Warriors Dawn with the terrible cover on it. I got it second hand with something else and it's a little dog-eared and worn, but still readable.

I think, I also have a spare copy of Dredd - Origins and Judge Death  - Dairy of a Super-Fiend.

That's all I'm willing to part with in my collection.

Just read what I listed as not-available carefully before choosing and Pick only one book. I'm not made of them, you-know. I can only send it to you. Once I get payed next week from Monday.

K!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 27 November, 2015, 01:52:22 PM
Okay Kevin Stacey, close enough, but you were first. Even if I really wanted the name of the robot or it's title or the name of the film.

Anyway, which one do you want or can you think of something else from the online shop that you think you may like.

It can't be a rare, autographed, special-limited-Edition.

Although, I do have a few spare Slaine's. Except for Grail-War and Lord of the Beasts. I also have extra copy of the earlier edition  Warriors Dawn with the terrible cover on it. I got it second hand with something else and it's a little dog-eared and worn, but still readable.

I think, I also have a spare copy of Dredd - Origins and Judge Death  - Dairy of a Super-Fiend.

That's all I'm willing to part with in my collection.

Just read what I listed as not-available carefully before choosing and Pick only one book. I'm not made of them, you-know. I can only send it to you. Once I get payed next week from Monday.

K!

Sorry, Mate, I thought your name was Kevin, not James. I was rushing when I wrote that.

Link Prime

Anyone else having trouble getting the 'companion perks'?

I received Codsworth's very quickly for some reason, then switched companions to Paladin Danse.
After 40+ hours of game-play with Danse I received no more than anecdotes from his past, so I switched to Preston Garvey.
I think I missed a trick by playing through all of the Minutemen main quests with Danse, as Garvey won't give up that perk no matter how many radiant Minutemen quests I carry out.
Frustrating.

James Stacey

It depends on the actions you take when they are the companion not the quests you do. You can get Preston to proc fairly quickly I think by tinkering with guns on the workbench or building settlements

Professor Bear

The companions react more to your actions outside quests, so you need to take them traveling with you and do things they approve of - it usually gives you a little text message in the top left corner of the screen ("X character liked that") when this happens.  Some perks only unlock after certain quests are fulfilled for the relevant character, while Dogmeat doesn't have any quests, but you can power him up via your own perks menu.

ThryllSeekyr

Don't you think it might have been more interesting if you companion levelled up and you could choose special perks fro them as well.

Link Prime

Got Preston to finally idolize me (and it happened completely randomly too- just walking across an open stretch).
Will be good to switch back to Danse, as I find he's a more powerful companion then the others.
I've reached 'The Molecular Level' part of the main quest, at level 38, and I think it's time to go balls-in and forget the side quests for the moment.

I take from Prof's previous comment that the game can 'continue' after the main quest / story is completed, which is good to know.

ThryllSeekyr

Has anybody discovered any official 2000AD mods for this game?

jacob g

Quote from: Link Prime on 02 December, 2015, 05:30:24 PM
Got Preston to finally idolize me (and it happened completely randomly too- just walking across an open stretch).

I can't stand Preston so Valentine as a companion is quite refreshing.
margaritas ante porcos

Professor Bear

(Minor game spoilers, obviously)

Head South from Oberland Station (South of Greygarden, which is above the upward bend in the river on your map that appears closest to Sanctuary Hills/Red Rocket/Vault 111) towards the little pond/lake, and then follow the path on the North side of the pond towards a small group of huts near a cave inside which you'll come across a still-occupied Vault (Vault 81).  Do some minor quests for the residents, and possibly after you leave for a day or two and then return, they'll send you on a quest through a secret vault that lets you end up with a female-voiced Mr Handy robot called Curie that speaks with a French accent.  Travel with Curie as a companion for a few days and - as long as you're being nice to people - Curie will eventually ask you to help her to become human.  If you haven't already, travel to Goodneighbor, visit the Memory Den, and Dr Amari will hook you up with a synth body for Curie (remember to grab all your stuff from her old Mr Handy body afterwards).
Until you send her away - and unless you have been a total jackass to everyone while in her company - you will now be followed around by a hot bit of French tottie who wants you to teach her about this human emotion you call love.
You're welcome.