Main Menu

The Commissions Thread

Started by hippynumber1, 13 July, 2013, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Stunning stuff indeed. Cover worthy if ever a piece was.

Mr Kennedy, along with Mr Redondo, seem to be living proof that exposure to Thrill Power keeps you on tip-top form.

And that's a cracking commission that Pete Wells has got as well. Very nice indeed. Hand drawn, or digital?
Either way it's a brilliant depiction of Death.

Link Prime

Quote from: ming on 23 November, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
Ian must be 84 or something now? 

He still has it.
Really, really nice piece.

Steve Green

jacob g

One small thing I've got during NYCC.

margaritas ante porcos

Dandontdare

That's a nice Dredd, but I'm intrigued by what's showing through from the previous page!

jacob g

Quote from: Dandontdare on 02 December, 2015, 05:48:21 PM
That's a nice Dredd, but I'm intrigued by what's showing through from the previous page!

Earl Tubb from Southern Bastards ;)

margaritas ante porcos

8-Ball

Maybe it's just me but I see a teensy bit of Ron Smith's Dredd in that Ryan Brown commission. Something about the shape of the helmet or maybe it's just the colour palette.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Geoff

I think it's the chin area and creases round the mouth that's giving off the echo of Ron Smith..?

8-Ball

Quote from: Geoff on 03 December, 2015, 10:05:22 PM
I think it's the chin area and creases round the mouth that's giving off the echo of Ron Smith..?

Bingo! That's exactly it. :thumbsup:
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Steve Green

A couple of prelims for a Mick commission role reversal of the Cursed Earth McDonald's cover...

Spikes

But..... but... that's banned! It cant be allowed, surely?  ;)

Looking good - and it'll be very interesting to see the finished piece.

I also asked Mick about a C.E commission recently (the buzz for the forthcoming 'complete' book seems to be working on us all!), but only had a rough thumbnail back as yet. So, hopefully sometime in 2016....

Steve Green

Yeah, Mick says he's got a few on the go at the moment - good to hear he's busy :)

Geoff

What a great idea! Such a strong image - look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Steve Green

Steve Green

...and here's another one, this time from Carlos...