Main Menu

NOVEMBER ART COMP - A.B.C. WARRIORS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 November, 2015, 12:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil McClements

Ha, thanks Colin. Always thought BlackBlood was more interesting a character than the rest.

Link Prime

A gorgeous interpretation of 'ol peg leg there Neil.
Fantastic.

Billy Pineapples

Agreed... even by the marvellously morally ambiguous standards of the other Warriors, Blackblood's villainy always made him the most fun for me...

Very cool illustration, Neil!

(And thank you for your kind words on mine, Colin!)

Neil McClements

Fungus

Love it when the comp kicks into high gear, and Billy & Neil just laid down an oily gauntlet there. Brilliant, both.

o1s1n

Lovely Blackblood! reminds me of early Simon Harrison.

James Dilworth

Andy Lambert

Nope.
I'm not competing with that - it's just too damn good...!

TordelBack

So, 8 entries posted so far and they already include my favourite-ever images of the ABC Warriors (and friends).  Incredible stuff.

amines2058

James, already mentioned on the facebook post, but that is awesome. As I said on FB I was working on my entry last night and that popped up. I instantly started considering should I actually still even consider entering. The bar has been set very high for this, and as Tordelback says we are only 8 entries. With 2 weeks to go who knows what is to come.
Best theme in a long time.

(By the way I will still be completing my entry, as I love drawing the ABC Warriors anyway!) :-[

ming

James, that should be in the Prog as a pin-up ASAP.  Just wonderful - a great idea and brilliantly executed!

antodonnell

That's a beautiful piece James. Well done :) It captures Mek-Quakes personality perfectly.

mejustnow

James I think you could have improved that by BWAHAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING?!? That is frakking fantastic!!!
In truth I'd happily have t-shirts of all of these.
SMUSHY PEAS!!!

Mardroid

Oh I just realised that car iys Kitt. Hee hee.

That really is excellent.

I reckon the Terminator could take Mek-Quake.though.

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens