Main Menu

THE 2000AD ADVENT CALENDAR 2016 COMMENTS THREAD.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2016, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidYeh

Grud so much awesome stuff again this year, I keep getting amazed at the stuff people keep coming up with... Love it!  Thank you all so far excellent job!

David Broughton

This has to be my favourite post of the year...every year! Andy's pictures are a real joy, thanks Andy. Eamonn's double conribution of Mekon piccy and short story is a great way to start the morning. I loved Jim's cartoon. Last but not least Darren's Xmas Santa Judge is simply put 'a great image!'  :) :)  Thanks everyone for making these dark grey winter mornings a little brighter.  :D :D

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: David Broughton on 08 December, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
This has to be my favourite post of the year...every year! Andy's pictures are a real joy, thanks Andy. Eamonn's double conribution of Mekon piccy and short story is a great way to start the morning. I loved Jim's cartoon. Last but not least Darren's Xmas Santa Judge is simply put 'a great image!'  :) :)  Thanks everyone for making these dark grey winter mornings a little brighter.  :D :D

Ah, thanks, David. Really missing yours this year.  :(

Darren Stephens

Thank you guys for the kind comments, loving everything so far!  Always a real highlight of the year, this calendar!  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Echidna

That Mekon/pud image is such a great idea I can't believe it hasn't been done before. And just when you thought the thread was as awesome as it could get, we have the start of a new Daily Zarjaz strip. Ace.

shaolin_monkey

Awesome stuff - always great to see Lauren in uniform, and also looking forward to how the Anderson cartoon turns out!

von Boom

Have to echo shaolin_monkey regarding Lauren as Anderson. Top notch work once again!

Andy Lambert

Thanks for the kind words, folks!
I love Darren's colourful and crazy looking Judge Claus! Great to have a comic strip again, I look forward to seeing how it progresses..!

CrazyFoxMachine

We are now seeing how dangerous a fully weaponised Andy Lambert can be :D

Amazing contributions so far :D The creativity is dizzying here!

Pete Wells

Amazing!!! Now we have a game! A frigging game!!!  :D

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Pete Wells on 09 December, 2016, 07:14:48 AM

It's just like an ACTUAL XMAS!! (albeit from the eighties)

Love the Dredd/snow/cold breath piece of work - beautiful!

I, Cosh

We never really die.

von Boom

Quote from: Pete Wells on 09 December, 2016, 07:14:48 AM

Grud bless us. But there are no bugs. Only undocumented features.

I'm not sure I want to see what is in Santa-Slaine's bag though.

Rogue Judge

So much great stuff so far! And its only the 9th. I don't know how Andy pumps out so much fine artwork so quickly, must be something magic in Slanes Santa bag.

von Boom

I think little Timmy was a little naughty this year for Santa Death to appear.