Main Menu

The Zarjaz & Dogbreath Thread.

Started by Bolt-01, 09 July, 2010, 11:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineapplehead

I'm really enjoying working with you, Zarjaz and DOGBREATH are quality comics by passionate people

Bolt-01

Sweet Jovus, it is the last chance to enter the draw to win the scrotnig S/D badge, courtesy of those fine folks over at PLANET REPLICAS!

Your last chance to purchase a qualifying comic is Saturday April 30th, so get yourself over to from the FQP Webshop and grab yourself any of the fine comics available there. Each comic will come with a raffle ticket, so make sure you take advantage!

The winner will be contacted on Sunday and if they want to have their name revealed I'll be sharing it with you all.

Good luck, Squaxx!

Dandontdare

My copies arrived yesterday with my raffle tickets - fingers toes and tentacles crossed!

Bolt-01

Thanks to all of you who purchased comics during the last two months with an eye on picking up the rather awesome Strontium Dog Badge courtesy of the fine folk over at Planet Replicas.

The comp closed with a flourish, thanks to one last minute customer on Saturday 30th, but the winner was pulled from the spreadsheet yesterday and has been notified of their win.

I'm not going to name names until the winner gets back to me and says it is okay to, but one last thanks to all of you out there for supporting FQP.

Bolt-01

For those of you who missed it:

You'll be able to read the rest here:
Daily Zarjaz Thread.

News on the rather special new issue of Zarjaz soon.

Bolt-01

Also- think it worth saying that the reason there was no winner announced for the S/D badge was that the winner asked me not to name them...

Steve Green

They must be more valuable than I thought.