Main Menu

Prog 1952 - Suspended Sentence

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 10 October, 2015, 10:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starkers

Dredd was the best of the bunch for me, slightly ashamed to say I'd forgotten who Judge Bender was! I'm now reacquainted!

I'm hoping Corrigan doesn't wind up dead in the line of duty like so many of Dredd's fellow judges (well at least not any time soon!). I'm curious as to how PJ survived the dark judges (if indeed he did)

Brass Sun was interesting but I always feel like I'm playing catch up with it. Defoe looks great, the details of the hanged is getting a bit tiring now, especially given they're not exactly shining examples of the downtrodden poor. Sinister Dexter is always fun even if it lacks much substance and as for Bad Company, I'm still not sure what to make of it, either the past is being revised by the writers or else something dodgy's afoot in that hospital! 

Tiplodocus

Just caught up on four weeks of Progs and have to say it's been a cracking variety of thrill power.

Dredd has been top of the pile for me but also particularly enjoying Sin Dex and Bad Company.

It is all good stuff but top marks to Tharg for a blistering variety in the art. All brilliant, distinctive in their own right and superb story telling. We are spoilt.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

jacob g

One question Flashback in Dredd segment is from Dark Justice?
margaritas ante porcos

I, Cosh

We never really die.

jacob g

Quote from: The Cosh on 03 November, 2015, 09:55:33 AM
Quote from: jacob g on 03 November, 2015, 09:40:29 AM
One question Flashback in Dredd segment is from Dark Justice?
Yes.

Thanks, still haven't read Dark Justice... or anything between Mask of Anarchy and Serial Serial.
margaritas ante porcos