Main Menu

Charity raffle: Cursed Earth Uncensored, McMahon & Bolland prints, all signed

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 17 July, 2016, 07:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

No the more the merrier,Steve.
Already shared on the Facebook 2000AD group and southern contingent page.

Dr Feeley Good

JUDGE BURNS

Donation done. Every penny to Cancer research is VITAL in helping people , like myself, to fight  and survive this disease that does not discriminate.  I am may be now 9 years since my ordeal but it leaves it mark on you and your family.
Good luck and I hope you raise plenty of cash to provide more important research, Eamonn.

Eamonn Clarke

Thanks, guys, and thanks to all donors so far.
I will be posting a video of the draw on monday week.

COMMANDO FORCES

Trent

A cause close to my heart (well bowel and liver actually) while I continue with chemo to keep the tumours at bay for as long as it can. With a prognosis such as mine you appreciate the advances that are being made. The trick is to survive long enough to see them become reality.
Well done that man, happy to support - great prizes.

Eamonn Clarke

Thanks all
Because I think everyone who is going to buy a ticket has done so, I'm going to do the draw next sunday 31st and post the video on the 1st
Good luck all

COMMANDO FORCES

Eamonn Clarke

Thanks to everyone who entered and helped raise an astonishing £399 for Cancer Research UK.

The lucky winner is the forum's own Steve Millar. Congratulations, Steve. PM on the way.

Here is the video of the draw process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p4A-iHLVI

The signed progs also sold for £79.08 which brings the grand total to a whopping

£2759.83

Thanks again. Good work, everyone

Eamonn Clarke

And thanks to Tjm86 whose suggestion of sponsorship gave me the idea to try a raffle for this one.

The signed items will continue after Bedford NICEcon and Thought Bubble

Dr Feeley Good

Wow !!!! Can I say I have never won anything like this before,thanks a lot Eamonn,and I so glad a cracking amount  has been raised....cheers

Dr Feeley Good

Well I have just picked up my goodies from work and I couldn't be happier, really made up ! Thanks Eamonn for getting them sent out so quickly and sorting the raffle out in the first place...They were delivered to my works a few days ago but typically after arranging for them to be sent there and end up on the sick so today was the first chance I had to get them...also must mention the packaging, I can only say bomb proof ! Everything arrived perfectly. ...thanks again Eamonn .