Main Menu

Wanted - that pesky SDCC exclusive 3A Toys Mongrol...

Started by inkymonkey, 25 July, 2016, 01:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkymonkey

Being an optimist - just seeing if any squaxx out there managed to snare one of those 3A Mongrols that were on sale at SDCC briefly last weekend, and is willing to part with it...

I'll totally make it worth your while... :)

blackmocco

I got there Friday morning to try nab one after pathetic and embarrassing pleas from the likes of Burdis and Wells and had missed the final two by about ten minutes. Some Squaxx may well have nabbed them but knowing SDCC, it's probably just a bunch of opportunists who snatch up piles of every exclusive item to sell later on eBay. I even offered to buy the display one but to no avail. Looks great though. Prefer the color scheme to the 1/6 scale one I currently own.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

It was a terrible time sat by messenger waiting for the heroic victory, or the equally heroic defeat. I can still remember the message as if it were yesterday :'( :'( :'( :'(
Still, he was victorious many times with the B&W Lawmaster set :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

inkymonkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 July, 2016, 10:14:49 PM
It was a terrible time sat by messenger waiting for the heroic victory, or the equally heroic defeat. I can still remember the message as if it were yesterday :'( :'( :'( :'(
Still, he was victorious many times with the B&W Lawmaster set :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He was, cracked rib and all, and godlike he was in his triumph! All hail the glory of BLACKMOCCO!

blackmocco

Quote from: inkymonkey on 27 July, 2016, 12:59:07 AM

He was, cracked rib and all, and godlike he was in his triumph! All hail the glory of BLACKMOCCO!

That Slayer show has a lot to answer for...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: blackmocco on 27 July, 2016, 05:00:55 AM
Quote from: inkymonkey on 27 July, 2016, 12:59:07 AM

That Slayer show has a lot to answer for...

What Burdis asked of you was Criminally Insane. His demands could have taken you out Piece by Piece.  It's a pity there was an Epidemic of would-be Squaxx.  It's a shame you couldn't have shouted across the hall 'Jesus, Saves some for me!'  In your condition, throwing yourself on the Altar of Sacrifice for Burdis's collection could have ended with it Raining Blood.  I'd like to think your saintly actions on his behalf would have you Reborn as a super-squaxx, but sadly I think it would read 'Burdis pushed him too far' on your Postmortem.

I, Cosh

Think it's pretty good that some casual fans get the chance to have something rather than the same half dozen people buying up every single item that gets released.
We never really die.