Main Menu

AUGUST ART COMP - DREDD'S DEAD, BABY, DREDD'S DEAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 August, 2016, 09:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulio_Vilela

Submitting again my entry for the August Art Competiton. Drakulax, the Devourer of the Dead, returns:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Brian Corcoran

Here's my entry. Sure wouldn't it be a bit of an apocalypse, now, if ol' Joe popped his clogs? Ahem...

Tjm86

Shit! These are the opening entries?  WTF - trying to scare off the competition?  Definitely the right way to go about it.  We need an 'I'm not worthy' emoticon for sure!   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

allied72

IAMTHESYSTEM

Ah my own rip off of Andy Lamberts Tears in Rain. It's not Dredd who'll be sorry when the time comes but Judge Anderson who will miss him terribly.

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Fungus

Pete Wells

James Dilworth

Quote from: Pete Wells on 14 August, 2016, 10:31:49 AM
Drawn whilst having my morning shit...

REALLY? 

I MEAN FUCKING REALLY?

Bullshit like this makes me just not want to fucking bother with the comp anymore.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: James Dilworth on 14 August, 2016, 03:14:06 PM

REALLY? 

I MEAN FUCKING REALLY?

Bullshit like this makes me just not want to fucking bother with the comp anymore.

What the hell is your problem?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

Yeah, it's not like it was drawn in shit, is it?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Steve Green

Pete Wells

Quote from: James Dilworth on 14 August, 2016, 03:14:06 PM
[Bullshit like this makes me just not want to fucking bother with the comp anymore.

Bit harsh!

I thought the art compo was inclusive and open to all, not just aspiring artists? S'not my best work I admit, but I quite like the concept. There's certainly no need to be so rude. 

blackmocco

"Drawn whilst having my morning shit..."

"REALLY? 

I MEAN FUCKING REALLY?

Bullshit like this makes me just not want to fucking bother with the comp anymore."

It might have been a stronger case had you not used harsher language than the post that offended you maybe...?
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

James Dilworth

It's not the language I have a problem with.  It's not the artwork I have a problem with.

It's Mr. Wells apparent glee with how little an effort he made with his entry.

'I did this while taking a shit' ?

If he has such little value for what other artists are doing on this forum than why does he keep posting entries like this?