Main Menu

Slaine - The Brutania Chronicles - Primordial

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 05 December, 2015, 01:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Hoping to order this...the rare book plate edition, some time soon!

Anybody got theirs yet?

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

It's driving me insane.....now I'm already there.....

Everyone has lost interest in Slaine.

COMMANDO FORCES

You should buy a page of original art from this version of Slaine.
Did I mention that I've got a page ;)

ThryllSeekyr

Well, with the book plate edition, you get a card with some randomly chosen art of his. I would love to buy the original art works if I could and if I could afford them, but Then I would only be huge target for thieves.

Right now, I have no where to hang stuff like this......

I, Cosh

We never really die.

glassstanley

ThryllSeekyr

glassstanley

You got a link for the Vol 2 book plate edition?

ThryllSeekyr

I see what you mean. There doesn't appear to be special edition this time.

Can a official check this out and tell us wether there will be any special editions this time around.

It would be a shame not to. I just assumed there would be.

Here is kink to the store page

Pre-Purchase - Slaine the Brutania Chronicles 2

robprosser

Normal edition now out! Received from Forbidden Planet yesterday along with Aquila and the new Case Files :)

ThryllSeekyr

I ordered mine earlier this week.

Still wondering if there might be special one like last time.

ThryllSeekyr

Haven't got mine yet, but I have instructed the postie to deliver it (Along with that new binder....) to my new address and now I think it might have got snatched. Not sure safety of the new neighbourhood, but I'm not on busy road and not quiet street. You'd think a person might be crazy to snatch my gear in busier place.

I don't know, I might have ask post office about any parcels that have shipped from the U.K..

ThryllSeekyr

Arrived today, and since I'm still sorting out stuff, I immediately went to check my Slaine piles or piles for the first one in that series after having a quick look through.

Looking forward to reading this one very soon.

I'm also kind of panicky, because when I'm got all my stuff just lying on the floor and what ever other flat surfaces I can find....some things appear to be missing and as unfeasible as it may seem that I might be able to notice this so easily. It's only because I have developed a knack for that sort of level of awareness when it comes to stuff I have spent the last 20 years collecting.

Sometimes, I will find book in places where I definitely thought I never left it. As was the case with a lot of my pocket sized L.A.R.P. books which knew I had put into pile all together only to find one of the rare editions gone from that pile and finding it stuff under some other books of mine.

Relieved and a little suspicious now.

Now photo album, filled with pictures I took on a trip to Cairns in the north of QLD nearly all of them taken while I snorkling on the Great Barrier Reef back in the late 90's when I was still on the pay roll for Q.R.. That doesn't appear to be anywhere I left it and it puzzles me to think who would take that and why.

The same goes for the yearbooks I had from the last two years of high school at Saint Peter Claver College. They seem to be in the same place I can't either.

Lastly, there is pack of the official Werewolf - The Apocalypse - Wyld West playing cards,

Not to be confused with these.....

The Rage

Which I still have surplus amounts of.......

These cards that appear to have gone missing are no longer in print and otherwise very hard to find anywhere. As it was, I was very lucky to find the ones I had and send out for them. They just complete my collection and may be underneath some clutter. Not that I would just leave them lying around like that. I though I put them on top of the chest of draws in my mother's old room.

So, I'm now furiously sorting out stuff that I can't shelf right now, because I don't have any here yet.

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah, I just found those playing cards.

They were underneath some clutter on the floor of my mother's old bedroom and unharmed.