Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I going to now call myself Slaine MacThryllseekyr in case anybody wants to hire me

Bat King

The author James Herriot took his name from a Goalkeeper who played for Birmingham City.

Stage names, or not designed plumes in Herriot's case, often come from inspiration.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

sheridan

Quote from: Bat King on 11 January, 2016, 09:25:36 PMAnd yes, Integra Fairbrook is a stage name. She was also in Judge Minty as Judge Anderson and Aquila's Daughter. She also modeled for Greg Staples as Anderson for Dark Justice - you can easily recognise her in Greg's paintings. Lovely lady.
Funnily enough, watching that this very moment (youtube has been autoplaying ever since I put on the latest ABC) and I didn't notice Cass.  Had to rewind - when you say appearing, is that the split-second appearance in one-ninth of the screen, or are there other appearances?

Bat King

No - you have now spotted her!

The advert was also released separately.
Blog

Twitter
@chiropterarex

sheridan

Quote from: Bat King on 13 January, 2016, 12:09:03 AM
No - you have now spotted her!

The advert was also released separately.
Hoping Durham Red has a slightly bigger role!

Bat King

I suspect it will be bigger than Anderson. Maybec around the screen time of Aquilla's Daughter... complete guess on my part. Not tried to get extra details from anyone in the know cos I don't want to spoil it for myself lol.

She looked great at Thought Bubble in costume.
Blog

Twitter
@chiropterarex

james newell

Friend of mine would like to be of help out in the production, if you are looking for assistance, he is an 3d model builder & animator with feature film experience, if so who would I get him to contact?

Steve Green

Hi James,

thanks - have sent you an e-mail.

Cheers

Steve

james newell

thanks Stephen, good job you told me here, your mail went straight to spam on gmail, all sorted now. thanks

j

Steve Green

Steven Sterlacchini

We're planning on using digital doubles for a few shots.

Steve Green just got one of our test scans back today.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Dash Decent

There's the standee for the cinema foyer.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

I never thought about it before, but where does Wulf keep his SD badge?  Presumably he's got one.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 March, 2016, 07:40:18 AM
I never thought about it before, but where does Wulf keep his SD badge?

On the flat side of Der Happy Stick leaving a nice badge-shaped imprint on people's faces!

Digital model looks great!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"