Main Menu

Suggestions for the floppy

Started by Recrewt, 19 June, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

That response is just so wrong on so many levels!

Link Prime

Quote from: DarkDaysBish-OP on 23 February, 2016, 05:37:19 PM
I'm amazed Wun Man an' his Dug hasn't been reprinted - that and Straitjacket Fits are the only things left from the first volume of the Meg to get a revival!

How could you forget Judge Edwina Strange, Dave?

Some flawed gems in the original Strange Cases run (i.e. the 90's version of 'Tales from the Black Museum'), including stories by Warren Ellis & John Smith.
To my knowledge they've never been reprinted, and would make for a great floppy.

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=STRANGE

DarkDaysBish-OP

Quote from: Link Prime on 07 April, 2016, 05:57:55 PM
Quote from: DarkDaysBish-OP on 23 February, 2016, 05:37:19 PM
I'm amazed Wun Man an' his Dug hasn't been reprinted - that and Straitjacket Fits are the only things left from the first volume of the Meg to get a revival!

How could you forget Judge Edwina Strange, Dave?

Some flawed gems in the original Strange Cases run (i.e. the 90's version of 'Tales from the Black Museum'), including stories by Warren Ellis & John Smith.
To my knowledge they've never been reprinted, and would make for a great floppy.

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=STRANGE

You're right, I'd forgotten about those! In my defence, it was quarter of a century ago - and there were only five of them in the Meg. Three more in various yearbooks & specials, too, but not sure there'd be enough to fill a floppy. Sidenote: I think the very first Strange Case is the only thing Warren Ellis ever wrote for the House of Tharg, though I did reprint Lazarus Churchyard in the Meg years later...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: DarkDaysBish-OP on 07 April, 2016, 07:56:04 PMthough I did reprint Lazarus Churchyard in the Meg years later...
That run remains my favourite chunk of Meg, and I adored Lazarus Churchyard. Made me rush out and find The Final Cut on eBay.

Skullmo

I'd love to see some of Tim bollard's work get the floppy treatment.
It's a joke. I was joking.